Chapter 2

Please vote and comment.  Tell me what you think of a female led relationship. 

"Let's get started.  Take off the robe and get on your knee's boy."  She pointed to the pillow on the floor. 

The ass plug pulsed back and forth from a lite to strong shake. Rupert removed his robe, hung it up and fell to his knees. He didn't need the next instruction.  He would kiss her ass to open his adjustment session.  Tamera lifted her sultry sheer black lace nightgown and presented her nice round ass to Rupert's face.  It was her way to establish her dominance, get him and her in the right state of mind and enforce her ultimate complete control. Rupert worshiped her ass with his lips.  Tamera cooed in approval. 

"Part my cheeks and kiss my asshole." she commanded.  She had only asked him to do this one time before.  He kissed her bunghole lightly a few times, then kissed the insides of her ass. 

She pushed back and said, "tongue it, stick that tongue inside." Rupert had never done that, but this ass play was on a new level. 

Rupert tongued Tamera's asshole, wet it with saliva and pressed his tongue as deep as he could.  Tamera pressed back into his face. Rupert held her hips to help him perform better and get deeper inside her.  This ass kissing, and deep tonguing, had already surpassed any of the previous Wednesday sessions.  Rupert thought this might shorten his maintenance/adjustment spanking.  Tamera enjoyed this new form of domination.  She took it to another level.  But in her mind, she knew she had to get down to business.   There was transgressions Rupert must atone for.  She just hadn't mentioned them yet. 

Tamera moved forward and away from Rupert.  "That was delicious, and may have earned you a little leniency, but not much.  The other day you borrowed my car and brought it back on empty.  You know better than that.  You also left an ice cream cup from Andy's Custard in the cup holder. And you didn't even think of me when you got ice cream.  You could have at least called me and offered to bring me some.  Then yesterday you watched me bring in the groceries in the rain.  That was not very gentleman of you, was it?  Don't answer, just get prepared.  This won't be maintenance, it's adjustment. It will be applied as such." 

Well, Rupert thought.  There went the maintenance session.   He was not gonna enjoy this, he rarely did anyway. 

"Stand at the end of the bed.  Hands on your head. Bend and stick that ass out."  Tamera ordered. 

The buzzing continued.  His ass full and vibrating.  That thing was uncomfortable.  His erection had subsided, and he was partial limp now. 

Tamera reached around and felt him up. "Yep, already soft.  I'll get it limp by the time I'm done with you tonight.  You will pay for your laziness.  Maybe next time you will be more attentive when I need you."  She scolded.

Rupert poked his vibrating ass out.  Tamera picked up the warmup paddle.   A soft pine wooden paddle fourteen inches long that fit comfortably in Tameras hand.  It had a custom leather grip Rupert had fashioned out of boot lace leather.   It was a paddle that was used on one ass cheek at a time.  But one spank count equaled a swat on each cheek.  Sometimes Tamera would swat in the middle over both ass cheeks.  If she was feeling generous she might count that as one, but Rupert didn't think that would be the case tonight.  He expected the worse. 

Tamera administered five licks firmly on each cheek.  "Five, I'll give you a minute." 

Tamera backed up for a few seconds.   Then moved forward and took one of his nipples in her fingers and pinched firmly. Rupert moaned silently but in slight confirmation he felt it.  Tamera liked a reaction when she did something like that and he knew it.  She ran her hand across and down his harry chest to his softened erection.  

"That dick is still too soft to satisfy me boy, you best hope it recovers or we could be here all night."  Spankings always made Rupert soft, but Tamera was a master at bringing his cock back to life.  It was her tease, and he knew it.

Tamera moved behind him to his left side.   Placed the paddle on his ass and left it there a few seconds.  She pulled it away and delivered five more on each ass cheek.  She finished with one hard swat across both butt pads. Rupert shuffled a bit but remained in place with his fingers locked behind his head.  His balance suffered, and he struggled to stand straight up and hold his position.  Tamera sensed she made headway and got to him, energizing his endorphins. Rupert wondered if he was on ten or eleven.  Tamera unexpectedly swatted him once more across both cheeks and said, "eleven." Rupert got his answer.  Tamera gave him a minute to let burn soak in. 

"Nine more in this round boy.  You are doing so good."  She bragged to him.

The butt plug seemed to slow down.  As he stood there it quit pulsing.  "Opps, looks like our little toy has run out of juice.  Tell you what, go into the bathroom and remove it.  Clean it with soap and water and leave it in your sink." 

Rupert did as he was told and removed the toy from his tenderized ass.  He felt some relief and was glad that was over.  He washed it and left it in his sink.  When he returned to the bedroom, he assumed the same position as before.  Hands locked behind his head, ass slightly out.   Tamera picked up her paddle and positioned herself behind him.  She lined up her target, lower on his ass this time and went to work again.  He got all nine at once, eighteen total, counting one on each ass cheek. 

"In the corner boy, I'm thirsty and I'll be back.  Alexa, set the timer to ten minutes."  With that she left the room and closed the door behind her.