Chapter 36

Tamera had some shopping to do before she went home. She remembered Rupert told her he would be home later than usual. Rupert was behind on his ass maintenance stretches. She had a new dildo, yet to have the chance to try, larger than any she had used. She needed to get him prepped for it. When she got home, she laid out the butt plug, his special underwear, and his robe. Rupert would get the big plug tonight, wear it a little longer while they watched TV. After being with Kay today, she needed some attention herself. Planning escapades with Kay was adventurous and exciting. It got her horny.

Tamera made Rupert a ham sandwich for supper. A glass of tea to go with it. Rupert made it home about six thirty, about an hour later than normal. Tamera met him in the kitchen.

"Sandwich on the table. We are behind on some things so after you eat, take a shower. I'll have your clothes laid out." Tamera looked at him.

She was wearing an apron over a tee shirt and shorts. Rupert sighed, sat down and took a sip of tea. "Don't be that way, you'll get something too." Tamera laughed.

Rupert perked up. He finished his sandwich, got up from the table, kissed Tamera on the way to the shower.

Tamera warmed the lube in a cup of hot water. When Rupert came out of the shower, he dried off, brushed his teeth and came into the bedroom. He looked flustered at the assortment of stuff on the bed.

"What's the matter baby? You know I like this play. Don't you want to please me?"

Rupert thought for a minute. Then decided what the heck. She did ask.

"You know, I'm the one taking it up the ass for you. And I'll keep doing it because I like the rewards I get in return. But what if ..." he paused. Took a deep breath, looked at Tamera, conjured up the courage, and said, "what if you took it up the ass for me?"

Tamera wasn't at all surprised. The thought had crossed her mind. But for now she chose not to respond.

Tamera motioned Rupert closer. She turned him around, pushed him to bend over on the bed. She slathered the warm Astroglide over his asshole, then fingered some goo inside. She lubed the plug and placed it against his anus.

"Deep breath baby. This is the big one." Rupert drew a long deep breath, exhaled. At the bottom of his breath, Tamera shoved it in, twisted a little to make it fit snug.

"Let's watch some TV." Tamera led the way to the living room.

After two hours of sitcoms, Tamera hit the power off button and stood up. "Come on baby. Let's get that thing out. I want you on me. Desert is ready and I need service. You need it too. Let's do each other."

Rupert stood and led the way. When he got into the bedroom he positioned himself at the foot of the bed, bent slightly over. Tamera pulled his underwear down, removed the plug. She took it to the bathroom and brought back a warmed towel. She cleaned him up. His erection grew stiffer. His anticipation too.

"It's sixty-nine time baby." She told him.

Rupert laid back on the bed. Tamera preferred on top. Rupert preferred her above him too.

Tamera mounted Rupert. She pushed her ass into his face. Rupert clutched her hips and guided her to him. He smelled her sex, she was glossed over wet. She wanted several orgasms before she finished Rupert. She took his cock in her hand and licked it like a lollipop. She felt Rupert kiss her pussy lips. He started slow, built her up. Tamera took him in. All in, deep throated him and sucked up his balls. She had a mouth full of her man's whole package. Rupert loved it and tried hard to focus on his task. He found her swollen clit, nibbled around it, pressed his tongue over her love button. Tamera shifted, moaned on his dick as she retreated to his glands.

She enjoyed what Rupert did with his mouth. She grasped the base of his hardened cock, sucked strong on the tip, and took it all to the back of her throat. She could feel her orgasm near. Rupert detected it and slowed down, denied her to build it up. She pressed her pussy back, but Rupert held her cheeks away, resisting her need to face sit him. She sucked hard on him, thought she could encourage him to take her over. Rupert could tell she was in need. He flicked the bean, gently, but consistent. He felt her tense, then brought her over. Tamera pulled off his cock and rocked through her first orgasm. Rupert kept up his musing on her clit till she slowed, her pussy drenched his face, pussy dripped off his chin.

When Tamera came off the first high, she resumed her fellatio. She grasped the base of Ruperts cock, held it close to her lips and said, "your turn, the next one is together."

Rupert went back to work. Writing the alphabet on her pussy. Tapped her clit after each letter. "O" was her favorite letter. When he reached "N" he paused. Tamera began fucking his cock with her mouth. Rupert felt he was close. He stayed on "O" until he could tell she was near.

"I'm close." He told Tamera.

"Me too." She replied. "Let's go!" She commanded.

Rupert sucked on her clit, circled her pussy with kisses, drank her in, moaned into her cunt.

Tamera mouth fucked him, played with his balls, pressed them against her nose each time she took him deep. Rupert bucked up, Tamera pressed down, they both held positions firm and each exploded at exactly the same time. Rupert filled her mouth with cum, she took it at the back of her throat. Rupert gobbled all of her sex, kept her going till she had no more to give. In seconds, both spent, Tamera rolled off Rupert, turned around and kissed him. They swapped love fluids.

Tamera laid her head on his chest. "Good damn sex." He said. "Good damn sex." Tamera repeated. It would be a few minutes before they spoke again.