Chapter 22

Rupert can't take much more. The tag team duo have wore him out. His ass was scorching red. His achievement reward is next.

Tamera rubbed his back gently. She felt under him and put her hand on his deflated cock.

"As soon as you feel like it, I'll put my mouth on you. Any position you like." She unbuckled the strap on the back of his head and took the dripping wet ball gag out. She went into the bathroom and wet a wash cloth. She came back and sat on the bed in front of his head. She cupped his chin and cleaned off the drool on his face and neck.

"There there baby. Thats better. Address me properly.

"Yes mamn. Much better." Rupert let his head back down.

"As soon as you are ready, thank me properly for your adjustment. Be sweet and lay it on thick. It will only make tonight's sex better and Saturdays head better too. Although I plan on that being awesome anyway. I'm looking forward to a powerful orgasm down my throat." Tamera smiled in Kay's direction.

Rupert paused. Gathered his thoughts. Took his time thinking about it. "Mamn, my dearest love. Thank you so much for the much-needed punishment. Everything you did to me I deserved. I was a bad naughty boy. I will try to do better. I want to please you. Please use my ass as you see fit. From the enema to the last delicate tap I needed it all to remind me to be the best I can for you. To serve you and please you. Thank you".

Tamera looked at Kay. No doubt she was going to have to explain the ass play Kay didn't see. Or thought she didn't see. That was twice Rupert mentioned it in his confession.

Tamera waited for Rupert to give her the go ahead to harden his man stick. She would be patient though. Rupert had taken a pretty severe whipping. Kay had settled into the desk chair. She stopped playing with her pussy. Tamera noticed. Tamera imagined licking her fingers. Tasting her. Tamera was straight, but something about Kay was different. She would make a great dominate. "Mamn, may I please roll over?" Rupert asked. Tamera walked over to the side of the bed.

"Sure baby, want me to help?" With Rupert's hands bound in the harness, it would be difficult to accomplish, but Tamera's offer would make it easy.

Rupert responded, "yes mamn, please." Tamera assisted Rupert. His flaccid dick was semi-hard.

"You know baby, you're about erect." She touched him and Rupert felt his dick twitch.  More blood rushed in.

"You want to sixty-nine?" Tamera asked. "Your choice, your position. How you want your hard-on recovery?"

Tamera was being exceptionally generous. Maybe she was being so kind to Rupert because Kay was in the room. Or maybe she was being kind because Kay had put such a pounding on his ass. Either way she was more merciful than in the past.

"Mamn, sixty nine is wonderful. But if I request a different position, will it be ok?" Rupert asked.

"Of course, baby. How do you want your starter blowjob?" She asked.

Rupert paused. "Can I stand, and you get on your knees and give it to me that way?"

Tamera smiled and looked at Kay. "Sure baby, I'll help you up and get you in position." Tamera thought this perfect. She could give Kay a close-up view. Tamera pointed to the floor where she wanted Kay to stand. Kay got in position. Tamera walked Rupert right in front of her. His erection starting to stand his cock.

Tamera grabbed the knee pillow. She kneeled in front of Rupert. She reached up and gently twisted both his nipples. Rupert loved it and his cock twitched more. He was almost erect, and Tamera had yet to put her mouth on it. But she was going to give Kay a dick sucking lesson, if Kay paid attention and could keep her hand off her own pussy. Tamera took Rupert's semi hard penis in her hand. She kissed the tip and licked the precum. She held the base so that it stood straight out. She took him in her mouth and swallowed it all. Rupert felt himself grow, throb and jerk forward. Tamera worked her tongue over his shaft. She glanced over at Kay and saw her observe like she was in school, and Tamera was giving a lecture. Tamera moved back and forth over Rupert's dick, only to stop at the tip to suck the precum out. Rupert felt the suction. He loved to look at her as she blew him and had missed that. But something about this blowjob was great too. Something different for sure. His dick had stiffened to "fuck hard" as Tamera called it. She bobbed her head up and down, faster, held the base with one hand and cupped his balls in the other. She knew where his point of no return was, and he was not there yet.

Kay was locked in, watched Tamera's Jaws sink in when she sucked, Rupert's dick disappear when she deep throated him. Rupert was big, but not as big as Tom. Tamera never gaged. Never came close. She watched the angle Tamera took him deep with ease and wondered if that was the method that kept her gag reflex at bay. She would have to ask Tamera later. She wanted to take Tom deep, but she didn't want to gag either. Tamera backed Rupert's dick out of her mouth. He had come close to release, and she knew it. She was a pro and knew just how far to take him.

"Baby I can't wait to swallow your creamy sweet jiz Saturday. But tonight I want it in my pussy." Tamera signaled for Kay to go. Kay cocked her thumb up at the couple over her shoulder at the door. Tamera stood and got Rupert out of her way. Tamera did something that even shocked her. She walked back to Kay nd stopped her before she could get out the door. She took Kay's hand, the one that had been in her pussy and pulled her fingers to her mouth. The sucked her digits and tasted Kay, savored her flavor of orgasm and wetness that desire had wet her below. She licked them clean. Kay was shocked too, and it stirred her down under. Tamera looked at her with her green sexy catlike dominate eyes, smiled and turned away. She turned Rupert towards the bed and laid him down. Kay exited quietly. Without thinking she shut the door. Rupert was blindfolded but not deaf. He was so excited he barely noticed it.

Kay hurried to the kitchen. She grabbed a pod and made her a coffee. I was now nine thirty and Tom had not called. Maybe he was with a potential big client. She picked up her clothes and put them on. She hung up the robe in the guest bedroom. Back in the kitchen her cup of joe was brewed. She found the styrofoam cups and poured the fresh coffee into one. She slapped a lid on it and left. On the way home her mind kept circling back to Tamera licking her pussy off her fingers. That image burned into her brain made her wet. She had to get home to the rabbit and take care of things.