Chapter 23

Tamera unbound Rupert's hands. She removed the restraint harness and tossed it aside. She removed the blindfold. The room was dark with a faint light from the bright moon outside so Rupert's eyes easily adjusted.

"You will need to see what you are doing, babe. My pussy is calling your tongue." Ruperts dick was rock hard now. He wanted to take her. But her pussy needed his attention in another way. Tamera crawled on to the bed. She threw her legs over him and put her butt in his face and positioned her pussy inches from his mouth. She bent down and took his dick in her hand. Rupert loved sixty nine.

He grasped her hips and guided her to him. She was sloppy wet. He started slow with a deliberate tease of her labia, writing the alphabet on her love canal with his tongue. Tamera lowered her head over Rupert's restored cock. She took him in all the way, to the back of her throat, and hummed. She cupped his balls and pressed them to her face. She worked his cock in and out of her mouth, pressing her tongue over the tip to lick precum. She kissed down his shaft and took his ball sac in her mouth and sucked. This drove Rupert wild. Still, he managed to stay on task and attend to her pussy with his mouth.

Tamera expected Kay had left. The faint smell of coffee was leaking into the bedroom. Rupert noticed to but was uninterested in finding out why fresh brewed coffee smells were present. Tamera lifted herself off Rupert, reversed position and and sat facing him.

"Fuck me good!" Was all she said. Rupert grabbed her sides and rolled her beneath him. Cock in hand he penetrated her. She threw her head back and moaned.

"That's my man, fuck me!" Rupert rode her gently in and out, long strokes. He leaned in and kissed her deep. He tasted wine. Tamera arched her body into him, meeting his strokes mid thrust. Tamera felt her first orgasm flow. She closed her eye and let the pleasure wash over her. She pulled Rupert back into a long passionate kiss, thrusting her tongue in his mouth.

Her dominate side was asleep and she let Rupert control the narrative of their lovemaking. Rupert knew how to be in control. He also knew when Tamera wanted to submit. And she was submissive. Rupert pushed hard into her and triggered another deep orgasm for her. Tamera drew a deep breath and let the desire engulf her. Rupert felt his cock tighten.

Tamera looked up at Rupert. She could tell he was close. "Cum baby, fill me."

That's all she needed to say to make him release. He plunged his dick deep. His cock tightened and he ejaculated inside her, mixing his jiz with a fresh new orgasm centered around his cock, sex on sex. He pumped in her, his whole body stiffened then relaxed.

Rupert looked into her eyes, leaned in and tapped her lips with a lite kiss. "I love you babe; you are the best. So good to me." Rupert was in sweet mode.

Tamera loved it too. "I love you too". Rupert rolled off Tamera and lay beside her. They both closed their eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Kay arrived home safe. She pulled into the garage and shut it behind her. She hurried into the house and into her bedroom. She took out her phone and texted Tom. "You available?" He was lying in bed watching ESPN Sports Center. He heard his phone ding and realized it was later than he thought. "Sure." he texted back. Then called her.

"Hey sweetheart." She answered. "How was your day? Land a big fish?" Kay wanted him with her. She missed him badly. "You miss me?" She continued.

"You can't imagine how bad I miss you and want you with me! We would rock this floor and get arrested for disturbing the peace if you were here." Tom meant it too. He'd drive her wild then take her body and devour her. She'd do the same, but she'd be the submissive. She desired to be dominate like Tamera, but Tom had an overpowering nature. It was hard for him to not be in command.

"Your flight still on time Sunday?" Kay asked.

"The weather is supposed to be stormy early Sunday morning and clear up by midday. I can't wait to see you." Tom responded.

"I can't wait either. I've got plans to lock you in my arms and not let you go!" Visions of Tom naked above her, taking her completely stirred her desires and made her moist below.

"You will get no objection from me darlin. I'll be all yours." Tom said.

Tom pictured Kay in her red nightgown with her dark black hair flowing off her shoulders. Her wide smile glaring at him as he fucked her with his raging cock. He could see her firm perky nipples poking into the thin fabric. Kay had on the very nighty he was thinking of.

"Darlin I could talk to you all night. But I have a 5:30 breakfast and I should get some shuteye." Tom stated. "I love you so much and can't wait to see you." Tom could lay it on thick. He truly meant it too. Kay completed him. His vine of support.

"Me to honey. I love you, kisses and good nite." Kay heard his love you's and good night. Then hung up.

Kay had unfinished business. Tom was tired and she did not want to alert him she was using her toy. She would do a solo. She turned off her WiFi so Tom would not get an alert the rabbit was on the run. She warmed a hand towel and grabbed a couple beach towels to place under her to catch her gush. In the master closet she retrieved her rabbit and lube. She wouldn't need much of that, her panties were soaked. She laid down, removed her panties, set the rabbit to the last sequence run. She lightly lubed the vibrator and inserted it, placing the clit massager just touching her swollen and receptive bulb. She laid her head back on a pillow. She pressed start on the app and relaxed into the motions below. After the last orgasm and the rabbit shut off, she removed it and drifted off to dreams of satisfying her man next.