Chapter 41

Kay pushed the bedroom door opened. 

"I see you have decided to comply.  You will love it. I promise the best blowjob sex you ever had." Kay smiled and picked up the blindfold. 

"Do we really need to cover my eyes?  I do love to watch you suck me off." Tom explained.

"To get the full experience, yes. Your imagination is stronger than what your eyes see.  Known fact."  Kay knew this would be the hardest for Tom to accept.

Kay grinned and placed the blindfold over his eyes. She attached it firmly on his head.  She tugged on each of the straps attached to his arms and legs and secured her victim firmly spread eagle on her king sized bed. 

"There, now we can begin.  I'll be right back."  Toms imagination started in overdrive.  His thoughts returned to the day he found Kay strapped to the bed.  How he had teased her, took advantage of her vulnerability and helplessness. He wondered if she would be as ruthless as he was.  Yes, the imagination is more powerful than what the eyes see. He agreed with Kay.

The kitchen was a long way from the master bedroom. So was the back door where Kay had instructed Tamera to come in from.  She called her partner in crime. 

"All set babe.  Bring your head A game.  He's not going anywhere till we say so." Kay giggled wickedly.

Tamera couldn't wait.  She jumped in her SUV and hurried to Kays house.

Tamera quietly slipped in the back door.  Kay was waiting.

"Hey sweetie." Tamera greeted Kay. 

Kay touched a soft kiss on Tameras cheek and said, "I'll go in first, tease him with words, couple light touches, then you do your thing.  Hope you enjoy it as much as I expect to watch and learn." Kay smiled at Tamera. 

Tamera pulled her sundress over her head and revealed a new pink sheer nightgown. Her thin lace panties hardly covered more than just her shaved pussy.  Her nipples were hard and poked at the thin fabric that hung over them.  Tamera knew she was moist below in anticipation of a huge cock that awaited her talents.  Kay was already in just her black nightly.  No panties.

Tamera followed Kay to the master bedroom.  Kay approached Tom from the side.  She reached over and touched Toms dick.  He was partially hard at first, but just her lite touch caused him to spring to stiffen attention.  Tamera studied the long and thick cock.  Kay had warned her he was big, but her description didn't do him justice compared to the actual visual she had laying on the bed, throbbing.  She knew she was about to stretch her mouth and throat more than she ever had before.  This was by far the biggest cock she would have ever sucked in her life.

Kay stepped back.  "You ready for this baby?"  Tom smiled in response.  "Here's the first rule.  No talking.  If you say anything, I stop.   I will finish you, but you will have to wait, endure torturous tease,  till I decide when I want you to get more."  If you understand, nod your head.  Do not speak unless I tell you to."  Kays dominate side was easier to step into with Tamera around.  She felt confident with her in the room.  It was if she had the power of two when Tamera was around.

Tamera was ready.  She put her hand on Kays' hips and shifted her to the side.  Kay moved further away and leaned a shoulder against the wall.  Tamera looked over at her as if waiting for a go signal.  Kay smiled and opened her hands at Tamera as if to say, what you waiting for?  Tamera folded over the foot of the bed and put her mouth on the insides of Toms muscular thighs.  She slowly and lightly kissed each leg until she reached his large balls.  She took one in her mouth, sucked it in.  She pushed the other in.  She had a mouthful of sac.  She sucked and stretched them with her mouth from the base of his dick.  She grasped his shaft at the tip and used his precum to lubricant her hand and stroke.  A few strokes up and down his rod with his balls in her hot mouth was too much for Tom. 

"Damn that's good!"  Tamera jumped off him, stood up and looked at Kay. 

Kay came over to the bed.  Tamera stepped back.  "Did I tell you to be quiet?  You don't listen do you?"  Kays new found dominate side was exciting to both her and Tamera.  Tamera seemed to enjoy her tone as much as Kay did.  Somewhere in the back of Tameras mind, a dominatrix lurked within Kay.  Her stern tone fostered that feeling and fed an unknown desire Tamera was unaware she possessed. Submissive, she thought?  Nah.  But with Kay?  Maybe.

Kay signaled for Tamera to come with her out of the bedroom. Tamera left first, but Kay stopped in the doorway.

"You stay right there and think about obeying me when I tell you something, understand?" 

Tom didn't really know how to reply.  He was always in control, never good at submissivenesses.  The kinda man that's always in charge.  This was very different for him.  And a little bit of him liked it.  It was so unexpected to have his wife control him in the bedroom or anywhere else.  He wanted the mind blowing blowjob she'd promised.   He concluded that he would have to cooperate and submit.  When she came back, he'd do better.

Kay and Tamera sat in the kitchen and sipped wine. "I'm impressed. You have really come into your own as a dominate.  You seem much more confident than in the past.  I think you can do this and only get better at it.  He will learn to like it too.  Just stay with it."  Tamera bragged to Kay.

Kay smiled.  Tamera had come up with something she wanted to suggest to do to Tom when they returned to the bedroom.  She took a long sip of wine and mustered up the courage to suggest her cunning idea. "Would you sit on his cock, coat yourself all over his dick before I go down on him?" 

Kay hadn't expected that.  Tamera had tasted Kay before, and she liked it.  The women were straight, but the thought of a threesome, without Tom's knowledge was incredibly exciting to both. 

Kay smiled.  "Good idea. I'll do it first thing when we return."

They finished the glass of wine.  Kay lead the way back to the bedroom. She put her hand on Toms chest.  Toms cock was still hard as a rock.  Tamera was still impressed and anxious to resume her mission.  Getting that long thick hard cock all the way in her mouth and throat.  She wanted personal proof just how much cum her best friend's husband could fill her with.  She really wanted to complete the challenge and get on with it. 

Kay carefully straddled Tom.  She rose to her knees over his rod. 

"I'm going to give you a sample of what's to come after you get sucked off.  You better have more in the tank for later." 

Kay lowered her silky wet pussy over his stone hard dick.  She folded forward and rested her hands on his chest.  She rocked her wet pussy over his cock, wet him all down his shaft and coated his balls and below with her pussy honey.  Tamera enjoyed the scene and licked her lips. 

After a couple minutes riding Tom, Kay reluctantly got off him.  Tom moaned very softly when she lifted off his hungry cock.  He knew not to talk this time.  She really wanted to fuck him bad, but her promise to Tamera gave way.  She had done what was asked of her and now it was Tameras turn to have her fantasy fulfilled.  Kay stepped back.  Tamera moved in her place between Toms bound spread legs.   There would be no tease this time, Tamera intended to go straight at it.  The first thing to touch would be Tameras mouth on Tom's large cock head.  All that sweet pussy nectar on his shaft beckoned her to devour.