Chapter Twenty-Nine: Leave Me Alone

My next class of the day was my astronomy elective and it just happened to be a class with Theo in it. I sped to my class so I could be early and see Theo again, pushing past any and every student in my way to get there. Before I pushed open the door, I brushed myself off and fixed a loose strand of hair to look presentable for him. I stepped inside and loudly started flirting, thinking Theo would be the only one in there like he typically was every single day before other kids began pouring in.

"Theo, you know you can't hide from me forever.." I chuckled in an attempt to sound attractive. I looked up and only saw Mr. Terrance in the middle of writing something on the whiteboard and staring at me with furrowed brows. "Mr. Brooks, Theo isn't here yet and I know you aren't talking to me.." he said sternly, putting the cap back on his marker.

"Mr. Terrance, I am so sorry, I thought no one but Theo was here yet." I cleared my throat and tried justifying my suspicious answer. "He's always earlier than everyone else, I'm sure you know that, and I was just messing around." Mr. Terrance slowly nodded and clicked his tongue. "Alright.. Well, since you're here, why don't you take a seat? You can save everyone outside the trouble of hearing your.. Interesting outburst." I quietly listened and sat down. How could he be later than me, seriously? That was so awkward. I groaned and reminded myself that I'd see him later anyways, but if he was here it'd save me my embarrassment!

Just to my luck, my favorite nerd happened to walk in right after I decided I was going to take a power nap. "I'll be right back," Mr. Terrance announced and left with this agenda in hand. I grinned and knew this was the perfect time to act naughty. Theo's presence woke me up instantly and I crept closer to him as he opened his book. "What're you reading there? Not imagining me as the hot love interest, are you?" I smirked, peering over his shoulder to look at the pages he was on. "No," Theo grunted through gritted teeth.

I bet I was distracting him from the story because he was taking forever to read two pages. If that wasn't the case, I don't know what is. Nerds on average should be able to read each page within ten seconds shouldn't they? "Oh c'mon, if I'm distracting you, just admit that. I read these pages in a few seconds and you can barely read a sentence in twenty. I'll make an exception for you I guess since you're my favorite.."

I smirked at the grimace forming on his face. "Or.." I slid into the seat behind him, "Maybe that story is boring you and you need me to give you something more exciting.." I whispered into his ear and gripped his shoulders. "I'll give you a massage, you seem kind of tense." I made sure to really get in there and get all the best spots. Theo squirmed in my grip and managed to shake loose. "Okay, I might not be a chiropractor, but I definitely blew your back out a few nights ago."

Theo continued to ignore me and flipped a page in his book. "If there's anything in there that you'd want to do when you stop being mad at me, I'll gladly be open to it anytime." I leaned back in my seat and propped my feet onto the back of his seat. "So, what'd you get for Christmas? I know you missed something under your Christmas tree this year and I know it was a life-sized Blake Brooks. I'm sorry, Santa's little elves couldn't fit a hunk like me in a box and drop me down a chimney for you."

"Blake." Theo demanded, clearly irritated. "Don't be too sad, you can still have me all year-long." Before I whipped out another dirty remark while thinking with my dick, the bell rang and our classmates filed into class, starting with the annoying kids that were always on time. Why be on time when you can be hot and early like Theo?

Mr. Terrance came back in and ordered me to sit back in my old spot, just like Mr. Bellinger did. What a cockblocker. He clapped three times to get our attention when I really just wanted to clap some cheeks right now. Specifically Theo's. "As you know, I talked about this before we left for our break, last year!"