Chapter 3

My second best friend Sofia she left to Puerto Rico three years ago and know i can finally re-meet with her im so exited she asked me to meet her in a big big house not like the two stories high house but like the three to four stories high houses this house is so big my car looks like trash compered to all this cars i drive a Hyundai 2023 in a black mate but it still looks like trash compered to this Farrary, Teslas and Lamborghini out side of her mansion i feel so fucking poor i know she was rich but not this tip of rich she even has a golden water fountain out side her house i only have gone to her apartment she told me to dress nice because her family and brother want to meet me we have been friends for six years and i have not meet her family i did not know what to wear so i just put on a sundress with straps that has pink and yellow flowers whit gold hoops and black elegant strap heels to make me look taller im 5,2 so i am pretty short but im ok with my high not the best some times but im fine im so nervous i had to cover the braise my dad gave me last night with makeup and the clouds are turning gray i hope it dose not rain or im died. I see Sofia running out side she has Gucci black dress and Dior dway heeled sandal in black that i am pretty sure it cost more then me i see her parent in the doorway looking at me this makes me even more nervous. Sofia hugs me tightly ''I missed you so much Bella'' I smile at her and hug her back ''Me too Princess Sofia the first'' She hits my shoulder i giggle we walk over to her parents she smiles and whispers in my ear ''Dont bee nerves Bella they are very nice people'' That is what we all say about our family's dont we ''I can see that but it dose not help you know'' I whisper back at her ''Aunt and Dad this is Isabella my best friend this past six years'' They look at me and smile ''Hi its nice to meet you im Rosa Maria but you can call me Rosa'' Her aunt says with a big smile ''Hi i am Jose it nice to meet you Doll what is you name'' Her dad ask me with a deep voice as i am about to talk a man that i have seen before apers from behind Rosa its Juan he looks at me up and down and smiles ''Sorry for coming late i had to finish up but i am here and how is this bellasa here'' He says with a smirk he knows he is pissing me of and doing it on purpose this asshole i give him a sweet innocent smile ''Hi i am Isabella its very nice to meet you Sofia has talk a lot about you all'' Juan looks at me smiling i am a person how hates talking to people but when im talking to her family is a different story i can talk comfortably Rosa and Jose lead us to the dinning room and you can see these people are rich the sofas are Lockheed lounge they are not that meany of them they are rear and they have the Mona Lisa in there living room i say super rich i really dont want to see the rest of there house i feel more poor then i have in my life.

''Isabella what are you majoring on'' Her aunt ask whit a curious smile ''I am majoring in business'' I really am trying hard but it is really hard and not the best when your dad likes to abuse you but i am trying my best ''We wanted Sofia to major in business but she did not wanted to se decided she want's to major in health science but at lists he is doing what she likes and we are proud of her'' In this moment i wish my dad was like this ''I am also really proud of her too she can be what she want's'' Juan says i smile at him and Sofia whispers im my ear ''Mafia Love'' I gigue at that i know her family is in the Mafia but i did not know the stranger i meet out side of college three days ago was her brother ''Stop it is not and he is your brother'' I whisper back Sofia grins ''Dont tell me you slept with him'' Her brother heard everything and walks over to the sofa and sits next to me ''No she has not sleep white me or at lest yet'' What the fuck is he trying to say i am going to kill him Sofia hits him and starts counting to three her dad and aunt look at me and smile ''Sofia told us she told you about our family business'' what are they going to kil me ''Yes'' Act secure ''We just want to say that you are part of this business and family starting know'' What why me ''Yes sir'' Sofia aunts looks at me ''We what you to go training with Sofia from now on if that's ok with you Isabella'' omg i am going to be dead if my dad finds out about this ''Yes i will Miss.Rosa'' They both smile and hug me god haw warm this hug feels i wish it could las for ever Rosa lets go of our hug. ''Dont call me Miss.Rosa Princesa call me Rosa or Aunt Rosa'' I nod Sofia and Juan come back and we have dinner in the middle of dinner my dad calls me ''ISABELLA WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU GET YOU STUPID ASS HOME KNOW'' My dad says drunk from the phone i try my best not to cry but a few tears come down ''Are you ok Princesa'' Rosa ask me seeing i am trying not to cry shit my makeup ''I am at a friend's house dad dont worry im fine'' I try not to cry but i cant hold long ''YOU THINK I GIVE SHIT IF YOU ARE OK I AM WHAITING FOR YOU TO COME HOME AND MAKE ME FUCKING DINNER'' I can feel Juan,Sofia,Jose and Rosa looking at me.

But i keep acting like everything is ok i fucking what to cry but i take a deep breath and wipe the tears in my eyes and i turned around with a smile i will probably get punish for this but i hang up on my dad an d say ''I am ok thanks for asking i was argument with my boy friend and you know when it is your first argument you can ge sad,scard and angry ate each other'' Rosa smiles ''Are you sure its that is the only thing that is bothering you Princesa you can tell us anything'' I I dont know why but i feel safe i was about ton talk and my phone buzzes i tack it out my pocket and put it in my ear ''Hello wh'' I could not finish the sentence when i hear a deep voice ''Hello Baby. Haw are you?'' I smile in shock Sofia looks at me and i can see in her face she knows how i am talking to she stands up and walks to me ''Is that Issac your bully'' She says with a surprise look in her face i look at her and nod ''Yes why he is my boy friend'' I can hear Issac laugh i know he has to be enjoying this Juan stand up and gives me a little sad smile and walks away that Damm walk so fucking sexy i have never seen a sexyr walk

''Isabella are you still there? Hello Isabella'' Isaac deep voice snaps me out of my thoughts that dumm ass ''yes i will call you later ok'' He is about to talk and i jus hang up on him with out letting him finish. ''I have to go i am so sorry i have a family emergency and'' Rosa smiles ''Is fine Princesa family is first always dont worry but next time you have to have dinner with us deal'' I smile and take out my picky ''Deal'' Jose and Rosa smile and take my picky ''Deal'' They both says smiling i go out side i see it is poring cats and dogs i run to my car and this heels are not helping me i get in my car and my dress is socking wet but i cant think about it right know i can only think about what will happen when i get home i speed out the golden gates.