Chapter 15

When I wake up Juan is still sleeping next to me. He looks so innocent when he sleeps but I can say he is not innocent at all. He is a maniac, a maniac that I love. He almost broke me last night.

I tried to move his veiny hand away from my waist but it was too heavy. 'What does he eat'

I tried one more time but this time I moved fast out of his grip but as you can guess it did not work. I tried a few more times and none of my attempts worked so I just grabbed my phone.

'I should see how Issac is doing and I should also call the school to tell them that I will be going back next week'

Talking about Issac I see a few texts from him.

Are you okay?

Why have you not come to school?

Are you alive?

WOMEN ARE YOU OKAY?

Isabella, I'm really worried about you. Where are you?Have you been kidnaped? Your dad was found dead last week. Are you okay?

"OMG is he worried for me? Maybe I should call Antonio first."

I called Antonio but it didn't gothrow.

'Hmm he's probably asleep'

I turn around to look at my любовь моего сердца (love of my heart).

I run my fingers through his overgrown hair. He grabs my hand and pulls me toward him.

"Don't stop that it feels good," He says in a raspy voice.

I keep running my finger throw his hair."Good morning little Warrior" He says

God why does he sound and look so hot in the morning I just want to jump on top of him and start riding him.

"Little Warrior?" I arch an eyebrow

"That's your new nickname" He kisses my cheek.

"Ohhh" I blush.

"Why don't you like it baby?" He keeps running his finger up and down my back, making me more nervous.

"NO NO NO it's cute.I just don't think i'm a warrior." I smiled down at him.

"Yes you are you are the strongest women i know you are MY little warrior"

"What else is wrong?"

"I...I...I don't have a nickname i use for you"

"Don't worry about it baby I don't need a pet name"

"But i want to give you one"

"Then come up with one" He says, running his fingers up and down my back.

I let out a little moan

"Haw?" I ask
"I don't know you can come up with one will I eat that pussy of yours" He smirks

"W...W...What didn't you have enough last night.Im so sure and my legs are killing me" I pouted at him.

"I said you are not going to be able to walk and i made that happen" he said with a smirk i want to jump on him and slap that smirk off his face. "Well i guess you have to help me for the next three days now, pussy," I said the last part with a little smirk.

What is this man doing to me? He brings a beast out of me and he knows how to control it. I love talking dirty to him but I love it more when he does it.

"I would love to help my little warrior but first she deserves some massages." He smirks at me.

"What time is the massage?" I ask curiously

"Ohh one that will make your pussy wet,tight,and definitely hot" He smirks."You will be sweaty,were going to mess the sheets up,your going to be under me," Every word that comes out of his mouth makes me wetter."I can see that being wet won't be a problem" He smirks.I rickell my nose at him."Your arousal is dripping in the sheets little warrior" He smirks

I pull him towards me and kiss him. He pinches my nipple making me gasp. He takes that opportunity to trust his tongue inside my mouth.Our tongs fight each other inside our mouths there is a war zone, a war zone that I will always love, a war zone that turns me on everytime he looks at me. I push him down to the mattress and sit on top of him. Juan pushes me away to look at my eye's

"Little warrior" He kisses my mouth again

"You need food in your stomach" Kiss

"NO im fine all i need is you" I pout at him.

"Let's have a shower and eat first and remember we have to buy a new bed because my little warrior broke it last night" My cheeks burn when he says it like that.

"It was not me.If you were not that big the bed would not have broken" I turned my head to the side.

"If i remember right you side faster,harder please please it feels so good" He grabs my chin to make me look at him.

"No i did not" 'lie lie' I tell myself. I stand up, turn around to face Juan and my mouth falls open.

The bed was on the floor, the headboard was broken in half,the footboard was intact but all the side bord were ready to turn into ash.

"Th..this was not m..m..me" I stutter

"It was us you were the one bing to get fucked" He shrugs

"I did not beg to get fucked you trow me to your lap and spank me. I am innocent" I roll my eyes at him,

"Hmmm" He barris his head in my neck and bites it softly making a little moan come out of me.

"You are not innocent at all little devil you are my little saint" He winks at me.

Juan picks me up and takes me to the bathroom.

"Let's get your punishment started" He smirks at me.

I'm not coming out of this bathroom walking. I tell myself.