Chapter 2

Before you start reading this chapter Pless please know its spicy  

When i saw Isabella kiss that boy i wanted to kill him and i don't know why i don't even know her that well i leave before she sees me my dad calls me to get home as fast as possible because he has to tell me something important i am worried, he never calls me in a rush like that. When i get home i see my dad he looks at me and says ''Juan where the fuck have you been i have been looking for you for half an hour'' O god what should i say i was looking for a girl and say her kissing a boy and i don't know if i like her ''What the fuck happened dad i have shit to do i cant stand here and wait to gods know what to happen'' He look at me like he just saw a Goust and i start to get worried he never looks at me like that ''You okey old man'' He blinks and looks at me again ''Yes you just you just look so much like your mom when she just get angry at me'' My mom dead of cancer when i was 12 years old and my dad re married but then she left because she wouldn't live a life like this but later on we found out it was lay and she was cheating on my dad with his best friend lets just say non of them came out alive of that room and i learn haw to kill two people with one bullet something i will always remember my dad may not seem like the best man but he is a good dad to me and my sister he has always been there for us and im tankful for that ''You mess her don't you'' He smiles ''Si Todos los Dia's'' Me too ''Para que me Nesita's'' He gets back to business we spent two hours forming a plan to take down our biggest enemy. And we finally finished with it is a hard long one but it will make us win this dumm war i don't even know haw this shit started every time i ask my dad it is the same answer ''You will understand wen you are married and have kids'' or ''Its non of you business you don't need to get in this shit more then what you have entendido'' I never get the answers i want but sometimes the answers you don't what are the right ones.

The plan to take down there biggest enemy

1.Put some of our people in there areas (To get info on what they are planing)

2.Find a way to get in whet out them knowing we are there (In there territory)

3.The people in the inside will pass us the info and we will expose it the world (Only the parts that dont have to do whit the mafia)

4.Then this will probably turn into a war meaning that we will have to kill theme all not letting no one from the Russo family live and making sure there is no one to take over there mafia business and company.

I get home and shower i put one some gray sweat pants and lay in bed but i could not sleep that girl Isabella hunts my head 24 hours a day with her long black wavy hire curvy body of hers and her big gray eyes fuck i want to see that body of hers with out that cloth on im sure that her body is dream but she has a boyfriend i need to find out more about him there is something wired with there relationship when he kissed Isabella she looked shock like she was not expecting it she even looked disgusted like she did not want to kiss him at all the more i think about it the mor angry i get and fuck i cant stop thinking about her body the more i think about Isabellas body thee harder i fucking get i call one of my whore's to my room i tell her to take of her clothing she dose as i say i lay her in my bed and I spared her legs wide and flicked her bud white my tongue she puts her hand on my hair. I suck her swollen bud into my mouth an she lets out a gasp. ''JUAN IM CUMMING'' she screams. I live alone so no one can hear her screams and im thankful for that everything im doing to this women i am going to do to Isabella. I position myself at her entrance and slowly enter he body. I have one of my hands looped under her arm while the other is interwind whit her hand and above her head. I slowly thrust into her to give her time to adjust to my size. I can feel her other hand running up and down my back. I am thanking my time with her just like i will with Isabella i plan on making love with Isabella and make her truly enjoy it. I finally bottom out into her and start moving she arches herself to get mor friction and i start to slowly thrust in and out of her. She feels so freaking good wrapped around me but i cant stop imaging she is Isabella. She is hot,wet and thigh. It doesn't take long until im taking her hard and deep.

''You feel so good Juan'' She moans out to me her hand tightens around my hair and it turns me on even mor.i feel her running up my back and her nails im sure are living marks.The feels of her body and wrapped around me are not as imaged it. I grab her ass lifting her up so i can get deeper in her. She wraps her legs around me and the new angle has her screaming my name. I lift myself off of her and look down at her face. I continue to thrust into her and she looks into my eyes. I add a twist with my next trust and she grabs my arms and lets out a scream of pleasure. I feel her rake her nails along my back and i know she is leaving marks. She has cum twice around my member. I can feel she is close again as i feel her tight walls starting to clamp down around me. I lower myself just enough to feel our chest touch.

I keep thrusting in and out of her. ''JUAN I AM CUMMING'' She screams my orgasim hits me and i thrust hard member inside her one last time. I hold myself still i feel my self realising coating her inner walls. She still has her legs wrapped around my body. I feel myself emptying my release into her tight channel. I unwrap her legs from my waist i slip out her body. I stand up and star putting my sweets back on and this time i put a black hoodie. ''Juan'' Maria says with a low voice ''What'' I turned around to look at her she is laying im my bed covered with the black sheets ''Is this a one time thing'' she ask with a low voice i look at her in the eyes ''Yes it is a one time thing'' I look back at her she looks disappointed i dont think she understands her job is to pleas me and that is it. I get a phone call i go out side to the porch to anser it its from my dad reminding me my sister Sofia is coming to visit from Puerto Rico for a short amount time and that she is staying in my house and to have everything ready for her when she gets hire this is going to be fun.