Chapter 8

I started walking over to Isabella's room.Im standing outside her door and know things are getting real. I take a deep breath,knock on the door and she opens it.

"Hi. Do you need anything?"

"I-......I....I need you"

"Ok.Come in" She opens the door wider so i can come in fully.I walk in and pull her towards me. She looks at me with wide eyes,her face turns red, I chuckled at her. She looks so cute when her cheeks are red.I kiss her forehead. She hits my chest trying to get away but I have my hands tightly wrapped around her waist.

"You look cute when your cheeks are red"

"No i don't" She says and turns her head to the side.

"Yes you do" I kiss her shoulder,she shivers under my touch.I can't help but smile at her.

"Stop"

"No"

"Why"

"Because i love you"

She turns her head to look at me with a shocked face.

"You said I Love you"

"Yes"

"I'm not saying it back"

"Ok"

"I will fuck it out of you" Her cheeks turn even more red then what they were im surprise she has not exploited.

"No no no"

"Yes yes yes"

"NOOOOO"

I laughed at her.

"Don't laugh"

"Why not.You look like you are about to explode at any moment"

"Not true"

I grab my phone from my pocket,I look for the camera app and take a picture of her.I stare at it for a couple of seconds and smiled.I showed it to her,Her mouth fell open.

"Im that red,I look like a tomato"

"A cute tomato"

She hits my shoulder.

"Tomatoes are not cute"

"You are dose that count"

"NO" I kiss her mouth, I rub her tongue with mine,she does the same. She pushes me to the bed and gets on top of me while still kissing.

"I want you too" She whispers in my ear

"Good cause i was going to take you anyway"

I tell her to take her clothing off. She does as i say i lay her in my bed and I spared her legs wide and flicked her bud white my tongue she puts her hand on my hair. I suck her swollen bud into my mouth and she lets out a gasp. ''JUAN IM CUMMING''

She screams. I hope no one can hear her screams and I'm thankful for everything I'm doing to this woman. I was waiting a long time to do this to this woman that was going to drive me crazy. I position myself at her entrance and slowly enter the body. I have one of my hands looped under her arm while the other is intertwined with her hand and above her head.

I slowly thrust into her to give her time to adjust to my size. I can feel her other hand running up and down my back. I am thankful for my time with her. I want her to enjoy it as much as I do. I plan on making love with this woman and making her truly enjoy it. I finally bottom out into her and start moving. She arches herself to get more friction and I start to slowly thrust in and out of her. She feels so freaking good wrapped around me that I can just cum in this moment. She is hot, wet, and thighs. It doesn't take long until I'm taking her hard and deep.

''You feel so good Juan'' She moans out to me her hand tightens around my hair and it turns me on even more.i feel her running up my back and her nails I'm sure are living marks but i don't give a fuck.The feel of her body wrapped around me is better then what i imagined. I grab her ass, lifting her up so I can get deeper in her.

She wraps her legs around me and the new angle has her screaming my name. I lift myself off of her and look down at her face.

I continue to thrust into her and she looks into my eyes. I add a twist with my next trust and she grabs my arms and lets out a scream of pleasure. I feel her take her nails along my back and I know she is leaving marks. She has cum twice around my member.

I can feel she is close again as I feel her tight walls starting to clamp down around me. I lower myself just enough to feel our chest touch.

I keep thrusting in and out of her. ''JUAN I AM CUMMING'' She screams and my orgasm hits me and I thrust a hard member inside her one last time. I hold myself still and I feel myself realizing coating her inner walls. She still has her legs wrapped around my body. I feel myself emptying my release into her tight channel.

I unwrap her legs from my waist and slip out of her body. I lay down next to her and started rubbing her back. ''Juan'' Isabella says with a low voice ''Yes baby girl'' I look at her she is covering her chest with black sheets ''Is this a one-time thing'' She asked with a low voice I look at her,rubbing her cheeke I say ''No you are mine.My women. You are all mine'' She looks at me shocked,I don't blame her i just claimed her. She smiles and says in a very soft voice "Yes baby im all yours" She puts her head in my chest,I look at the bed sheets and see blood. "Baby"

"Yes"

"Was this your first time"

"Yes"

I grab her chine."Why didn't you tell me" SHe hides her face in my neck

"I was embarrass"

I grab her chine,looking at her beautiful brown eyes I say "You don't have to be embarrassed, it's normal to lose your virginity."

"Was i that bad"

"No i just wished you told me i would have made it more special" She chuckled

"It is already special" She kisses my mouth while I wrap my hands around her waist. We both fell asleep both hugging each other.