Chapter 4

I went up to my room when Isabella's boyfriend called her. For some reason, i was pissed off about her having a boyfriend. I have known her for a couple of weeks and I can honestly say I fucking love this woman even in my dreams she hunts me and I don't know how to get her out of my mind I can't stop thinking about her and her long black wavy hire curvy, body of hers and her big gray eyes. Oh God she is just perfect I want her right now right here I want to see her and the worst part is that I did not get her number but I think Sofia can give it to me...for the right price. I walk out of my room and go to Sofia's room and knock on the door she opens it with a towel in her hire.

"What do you want" She says rudely

"I came to ask you a question if you don't mind," I say

"Sure. Go ahead" She says curiously

"Sofe can I get Isabella's phone number" I ask her with a little smile.

"Why do you want her phone number" She asked me with her eyebrow arch

"I want to get to know her more. You know because she is your best friend and none of us know about her and she also knows about our family business. I also want to know how much she knows." I lie to her I just want to hear her sweet voice again.

"Are you sure that is why you want her phone number"

"Yes, that's all" I give her a small smile.

"Mmmm...Okay come in" She says and by hearing her tone of voice I know she doesn't believe me.

"Ahh... What do you know about her boyfriend? Are they in a serious relationship? Is he obligation her to date him?" I ask wanting an answer to all of these questions she turns around to look at me.

"No, and Yes," She says looking at my eyes

"So they are not in a serious relationship," I ask

"No. He wanted to get back at his ex-girlfriend so he kissed her in front of the school and claimed her even though she didn't like him he didn't even ask for her consent to kiss her she just got to school and he kissed her." Know I am pissed off I thought she liked him but turns out she doesn't even what him what the fuck is wrong with him.

"Here is her phone number" Sofia passed me a paper with a number in it. I take it in my hands

"Thanks," I say and walk out of her room and close the door behind me.

I look at the paper and smile. I go to my room grab my phone and type her phone number I text her "Hey it's Juan. Sofia's brother Sofia gave me your phone number and I wanted to text you hope you are not mad at her for giving me your phone number. Good Night" What  did i just text her that shit sounds so stupid i sound like a fucking pussy. But surprisingly she answered my text "Hi". That is better than nothing I guess. I answer back "Hey Isabella"

"What are you doing"

Shit "I'm in bed"

"Me too.Can i asked you as question"

"Sure"

'How did you get me my phone number?"

"My sister. Why?"

"Nothing, I just thought you stalked me or something like that and i was going to say you were a creep," I laughed to myself.

"No i'm not a creep don't worry"

"Good"

"What is your favorite food"

"Tacos"

"Favorite color"

"Blue and Green"

"Animol"

"Dog"

"Place to visit"

"I have not gone nowhere but if i could i would say Columbia"

"You never have gone on vacation"

"Nop"

"I can change that"

"How"

"Taking you to Columbia if you want"

"I would love that but my dad would never let me"

"I can talk him into it"

"He is not easy to convince"

"I'm a good prosabar"

"I guess you can try but if he says no i'm going to bully you saying no for three years stiat"

"I know that I can convince him to let you go babygirl"

"Babygirl?"

"Don't like it?"

"No, I'm fine with it... So what's your favorite food?"

"Mofongo"

"Color"

"Black and white"

"Hmm okay...animal?"

"Lions I also own one"

"No you don't"

"Yes I do"

"NO"

"YESSS"

"Really"

"Nop but it would be cool"

"*Rolling eyes emoji"

"Don't roll your eyes at me"

She sent me a picture of her sticking out her tongue at me. I just laughed.

"What a pretty tongue"

"Weirdo"

"Hahaha...What are your hobbies?"

"Reading, Writing books but not publishing theme and Journaling"

"My baby girl is a Artest"

"I would not call it art but you can say that I guess"

Sofe knocks on the door and i say "Come in" She comes in and looks at me "What did i do"

"What did you do? You told dad and aunt Rosa that i wanted to stay in this house with theme we said i was staying in your house." She throws a pillow at me and I can't help but just laugh at her and she glares "I'm sorry" . My phone rings and it's a text message from Isabella. It's a picture of a baby panda eating bamboo. I can't help but smile at the picture knowing it comes from her. "What are you smiling at like that?" Sofia says, throwing a pillow at my face. "Nothing"

"Ok then. Good night" She leaves and i unlock my phone and text Isabella picture of a baby red panda bamboo and write in the bauthem "It looks like you" a few minutes later she taxes me back "I am not red" I chuckle at the comment "No you are not but if you were a animal you would be a red panda at least in my head"

"So your saying im cute"

"Yes"

"Thankyou"

"You welcome" She did not answer my text message after that "She went to bed" Is what i told myself