Chapter 16

When Isabella came out of the bathroom she was wearing some black jeans,red tank top,and black heeled boots. She looks so hot. She has a small tattoo of medusa on her rib that makes her look more rough than what she really is.

"You look hot" I stood up from the broken bed.

"And you look sexy" She tells me while putting her hair up in a ponytail.

"Sys the women that has all the man in the world looking at her"

"I don't see another man in here" She turned around to face me.

White till we are out of the house" I wrap my hands around her waist.

She looks at my eyes and puts her little hands on my cheeks and kisses my mouth.

"I love you Juan," She says while kissing my neck.

"I love you too little warrior" I kiss the top of her breast. I love this woman. I love her so much. I would do anything for her, even if it means killing every person in the world to keep her safe.

"Im hungry" Isabella whispered in my ear

"Let's get your stomach fed" I kiss the tip of her nose.

We walk down stairs and everyone turns around to look at us.

"Your alive" Aunt Rosa says

"Y..y...y...e...e...e...s...s...s" Isabella stutters out.

"How are you feeling" Dad ask Isabella

"I...I'm be..ett..e...r" She stutters out again.

"Come sit next to be"

Sofia pats the seat next to her.

Isabella walks over to her and sits next to her.I sit next to dad infront of Isabella.

"Ya hablaste con ella" Sofía ask me.

"Si" I answer her back

"Que te dijo" Sofia asks looking into my eyes.

"No te importa" I answer her coldly

"Si me importa ell es my amiga y tu pinzas que puedes reculocionar todo con sexo" Sofia snaps at me.

"Yo la amo es es todo lo que necesitas saber" I tell her.

"Están bien ustedes dos" Ask Aunt Rosa

I just nod at her.

"I...I should go" Isabella says

"No stay" I tell her

"No, I feel this is a family matter" She stood up from her seat.

"Isa you can stay" Sofia assures her

"No it's fine" She leaves the dining room.

Fuck,asshole,dick head.How can i be so stupid.

I stand up from my chair and walk toward her. I grab her wrist before she can open our bedroom door.

"Why did you go? You didn't eat anything" I pulled her towards me.

"I didn't want to get in the middle of a family talk or something like that and i know how much you love your family" She says with a disappointed tone.

"And i don't want to be a selfish bich your family goes before everyone.Eveb me" She puts one of her little hands in my arm.

"No you are more important than everyone else baby" I kiss her shoulder

"You're my world" Kiss

"You're my girl" Kiss.

"MINE." I hit my chest and Isabella laughed."Let's go back ok" I kissed her mouth. She just nods.

We walk back to the dining room and Isabella side was sorry for living the table like that and that she didn't mean to offend anyone Aunt Rosa told her that everything was good and dad side that she was ok that not knowing a language everyone around you is talking is overwhelming and Isabella just side "Yes it is''. We all had a good breakfast after that and no more problems for the day.

"Ready to go to the furniture store?" I ask Isabella.

After breakfast me and Isabella went back to our room and I showed her how much she means to me. We were doing cardio for two hours so now it's 2:50 and we are not going to be able to buy a new bed if my baby doesn't hurry up. Or I can send someone to buy it.

No she won't like that. I'm pretty sure would like to buy it herself.

"Baby are you ready yet"

"Yes give me a second"

"You side that an hour ago"

"Ok ok ok ok im done"

My goddess comes out wearing a short black dress with snickers. Her hair is put up in a bun and she has gold hops on her ears. She looks perfect.

"You look hot little warrior" I can't help but chuckle at her when her face turns red with a simple compliment.

"Come on let's go baby before they close the furniture store" I kiss her cheek.

When we get to the furniture store Isabella looks so shocked as if she had never gone into a furniture store before.

"Baby have you been to a furniture store before?" She looks at me and shakes her head.

"Ok then,let's look around then" She looks up at me and nod's.

We walk around for a few hours and finally she finds something she likes: a king size bed with a black headboard and footboard. The material is smooth and silky.

"Do you like it?" I ask her.

She nodded.

"Ok then we are getting it" She turns her head to the side.

"But you didn't see how much it was"

"I don't care baby in have more theme enough money more it" I kiss the top of her head.

"Lets go get it"

After I paid for the bed I took Isabella out to eat.

"Do you like your food" She nods

"It's so good" I smiled at her. I love to see her happy.

"I have a surprise for you" I take another bite from my food.

"What is it"

"You will need cloth for three months" I say before taking another bite.

"Three months?" Her eyes widened.

"Yes baby" I smile

"Where are we going?"She gives me puppy eyes to try and convince me to tell her.

"Somewhere sunny" Is all that I say.

"Please tell me" She ask me again

"No" I say again

My phone rings

"Hello"

"Yhea"

"Yes...ok thanks"

I hang up my phone and look at Isabella. She is looking at me confused.

"Your surprise is ready" I smile at her.

"REALLY" She screams in happiness. Making everyone in the restaurant look at her. I glare at them and they go back to eating.

"Yay" She claps her hands together like a little girl.