Chapter 14

When I brought Isabella back home from the hospital I sat down in her room and talked to her about the video she saw.

"Little Pand..." She doesn't let me finish talking

"What the fuck is this" She shows me the video.

"That's what i'm going to talk to you about" I say before she can get another word out of that pretty mouth of hers.

"I don't know nothin about that video, I promise. And I don't want you to find out about it either."

"So you where going to lie to me"

"No i was going to tell you but not like that i was going to sit down and..."

"And get me roses and cake and tell me 'It's not my fault Isabella i love you so much' cause that was going to be bullshit"

"No i was going to take you to dinner"

"Same thing"

How can she look so cute when she is angry damn I love this woman so much. I can't help but pick her up and sit her in my lap.

"What are you doing"

"Showing you how much I love you"

"What does tha..."

I kiss her mouth, I pull her hair, she throws her head back, giving me more access to her mouth. I pick her up and lay her down in my bed.

"I love you Isabella. I love you with everything in my heart. I love you more than I love myself and that's a lot of love" She laughs and pulls me down to her.

"I love you Juan.I love you so much but that video hurt me to see and not becouse you where fucking her but becouse you called her 'Littel Pand' thats my name not heres MY NAME and i am not letting a slut take it from me" She wraps her littael hands around my neck and kisses my mouth hard. I pull away for a second to look at her eyes and pull her back into the kiss.

She deserve better than me she deserve someone that can give her a safe place a happy ending a happy home and i can't do that I can't give her what she wants.But I can't let her go.She is MINE she belong to ME she can't be with anyone else only me she is MINE.

"I know baby I know and in sorry I should have been for careful.I should have told you about her I should have told you that everytime i fuck her i see you"

"You saw what in her"

I fuck up.I should not have seed that."I did not mean it that why i meant it that I love you littela panda"

"You love me so much you saw another women i me"

"No no no no none of that i did not see her in you I sa.. forget it i meant that i don't need another woman I need you. I love you. I want you for the rest of my life.I want a baby with you" I see her little smile and that when i know she is playing with me.

"If you love me SOoo much let me ride you" She smiles

"Ohhh you sure about that"

"Yesss" She almost screams.

She pushes me down like that she is on top of me. She starts rubbing my chest and placing kisses on my torso.

"Isabella" I moan out

"Do you know your shit show" I burst out laughing "Really funny baby" She smiles up at me.

Isabella gets to my pant's she starts taking off my belt. I grab both of her hands in mine.

"Isabella are you sure you want to do that"

"Yes i do i want you inside my mouth" She says "Please Juan Please"