Chapter 12

"What the fuck did you do you motherfucker" She punts the gun to my head

Can this day get any worse?

"Sofia what are you talking about?" I ask, pushing the gun away from my head.

"What did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO?" she screams at me.

"You have a video running all over the internet of you fucking Maria and that slut hade the oddasity to send her the video with the caption my man now's how to fuck me good" Sofia looks at me with a dark glair.

I know my sister and I know her looks. When she is about to kill someone she plays with them. She always says "Family before anything even before business and friends" But Isabella is not only her friend she is her sister they have known each other for so long that they are practically family,the same blood they would go to war for each other and i fuck that up.

"What she sent the video to Isabella? Did she see it? Where is she?" I ask eagerly

That's when we hear a gunshot and Aunt Rosas scream. We all run out of dad's office and go to the living room. And that's when my whole life crashes down on me.... Isabella, the love of my life, the woman I want to marry is laying on the floor with two bullets in her chest.

I throw myself on the floor to sit next to her i grab her head and pull her to my lap.

"CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!" Sofia screams at one of my men.

"Yes Miss.Sofia"

"Isabella" I call

"Isabella" I call again

"Isabella" I need her to answer me. I need to hear her voice. I need her little hand wrapped around my neck hugging and kissing me. I need heer warm body in my arms.

"Isabella" I say one last time

Stay with me little panda stay with me I can't live without you i need you to live for me for you.

The ambulance gets here and one of the doctors tries to take her away from me to put her in the bed but I am not letting her go again. I am not leaving her alone no agin.

I pushed him away. I pick Isabella and that's when I notice the difference between our bodies. She is small and delicate and I am the total opposite. I'm tall, aggressive and dangerous.

I put Isabella in the ambulance bed. "Isabela stay with me okay. Stay awake please. I need you. I need to see those big brown eyes open. I need to see your pretty smile" I whisper in her ear.