Chapter twenty six

It's been a while since I had that little meeting with Lucas mother, it went ok

It's been a while since I had that little meeting with Lucas mother, it went ok. It was only her airing her concerns of her grandchildren the fact she was 100% convinced it's a boy that's growing inside of me. I won't lie the more she went on about it even more I think it may be a boy growing inside.

I've had a lot of time to think about this over, over again. I've decided I'm going to run, far away from this place. It's going to take me a while to plan but I'm 100% going to go through with this, I can't have a life like this for my children let alone myself.

Since that meeting I've been getting everything in motion, picking out the best places to hide, I've even gone as far as buying new hair dyes and clothes even come together with a brand new name. If I'm going to do this I need to do it properly so he will never ever find me again. It will be like I never existed.

This would mean getting a passport some sort of money in come, it was a lot to work out but I was so committed to this now. All I have to do is pretend everything is fine and just act normal to everyone so they won't suspect a thing.

Currently sat here reading one of my favourite books, while Alba is in the nursery having her nap

Currently sat here reading one of my favourite books, while Alba is in the nursery having her nap. I enjoy these moments so much, it's like having the old part of me back just doing my own thing without having to worry for just a short amount of time.

Of course my own time comes to a sudden end when i sense a body leaning over towards me. Without evening having a second to move he bends down giving me a kiss onto my lips. I don't reciprocate. It makes me want to vomit. We've not had sex since we found out I was pregnant again I do miss it sometimes but it's better this way.

"What are you doing out here Marisela? Where's Alba?"

"She's having a nap in the nursery she should be down for around two hours or more"

"Right ok, is a maid watching over her?"

"No, no one."

"You having a laugh with me?"

"What do you mean? She's perfectly safe in her cot, what possibly could happen?"

"Anything could happen."

He suddenly grabs his phone out of his pocket aggressively punching something into it, in the next minute he's on the phone shouting.

"Go check her now. Be done with it"

What the fuck, does he think something will happen to Alba whilst she's sleeping, she's safe inside the house? Im so confused right now. I just wanted this time to myself without having a child latched onto me or my breast for that fact.

"Am I not allowed time to myself Luca?"

"You've left your child unattended, no way of checking her? I also bet if you wasn't carrying our second child right now you'd be sat here sipping on a glass of wine or more? Am I right?"

He sounds so angry. He can actually go fucking do one, with that I jump up leaving everything where it is, heading off further into the garden I really can't deal with him right now. He's suffocating me.

"Marisela, I suggest you fucking stop right there. I'm not done speaking to you"

I completely ignore him, I carry on walking towards the edge of the mansion garden. I remember one of the maids told me there is a secret slip in the fence where some people use to escape to go into town arriving back before anyone noticed. Now would be the perfect time to go check this out, it may help out with my escape would also be good to know for future references.

They was right I see the gap, I quickly slide through it, I'm free wow. I'm out of the mansion... Jesus. I so want to keep walking and see where I end up getting... so.

"Marisela, what the fuck are you doing?!!?"He's literally screaming at me, the anger is obvious in his tone of voice

He's literally screaming at me, the anger is obvious in his tone of voice.

"Oh fuck off Luca, leave me be"

In no time at all he's there wrapping his arms around my waist, around my stomach. He's angry I can feel it radiating off him, by his touch also.

"Where did you think you was going?"

"Freedom"

That's all I say, his arms tightening a little bit more around my waist. In the next second he's scooped me up heading back round to the main gate opening it, walking passed all of his men. The all looked scared is he going to kill them because I got out without anyone noticing?

He takes me inside the mansion up to the nursery, Alba is starting to wake, I literally want to scream I don't want to nurse my child right now. I want to cry, I don't want this I'm fucking trapped.

"Stay here. Nurse Alba don't you dare fucking move. I swear down Ella you fucking move I will go crazy"

He hands Alba over to me, carefully. The next thing he does shocks me, makes me feel uncomfortable if anything incompetent more like.

He slowly pulls my top down unclipping my bra, placing Alba gently into my arms he helps her latch onto my breast. It then hits me he controls everything absolutely everything my body, my life, my thoughts.

"Good. I'll be back in an hour"

"Don't you ever do that to my body ever again. Fuck you Luca"

"Don't move"

With that he was gone and I was left here. The tears started to stream down my cheeks, I was a right mess. I just couldn't see a way out I feel like everything I've been planning in my head is silly he will never let me go.