Chapter twenty one

I'm suddenly jolting forward off the bed, rushing around like a complete mad women, trying to find a bin or something

I'm suddenly jolting forward off the bed, rushing around like a complete mad women, trying to find a bin or something. I'm going to be sick I can't hold it in at all, I don't want to embarrass myself any more than I already have.

Why isn't there anything in this bloody room to be sick in.

Then I noticed a sign saying "restroom" I head towards it, reaching straight for the toilet, throwing up just air. Nothing in my body haven't a clue how long I've been in this state for.

It then hits me where the fuck am I??
Then it hits me, he's found me. He's bloody found me, I can never escape this man never. I'm stuck with him forever he wasn't joking when he said I'm his forever and I won't be able to escape.

I feel something cool dripping down my hand, noticing the blood I start to panic, I rush out of the bathroom screaming freaking out completely.

"HELP HELP IM BLEEDING. YOURE TRYING TO KILL ME, SOMEONE IS TRYING TO KILL ME"

Next moment Im grabbed around the arms holding me still so I can't move. I just freeze, next moment I break down on the floor crying. I just stop the tears from flowing... I don't know what to do with myself I'm completely stuck here.

She's crying, she's mad

She's crying, she's mad. That's all I can think, she's a danger to herself others my child everyone. Fuckkkk. I grab her by her arms holding her tight, she's bleeding she's mad.

I need to calm this women down before she does something we all regret. She breaks down crying, she just can't stop. What am I meant to do?

I grab her, carrying her back to the bed, I order everyone to leave the room. I need time with her, we need to plan our next step forwards.

"Marisela, please just calm the fuck down. You're getting to up tight this isn't good for the child, or yourself."

"I—mmmm sooo sorry"

She manages to mumble out. I genuinely think she means it this time.

I sit there for the next hour with her on my lap just brushing her hair, rubbing her bump just smoothing and calming her. It seems to be working, I wish she was this docile all the time. It would make everything so much easier and bearable for all of us.