Chapter four

Luca, his name is Luca

Luca, his name is Luca. Big bad Luca. What a stupid name. He looks older enough to be my father. Who would want to be forced into a marriage... not me for sure. We're not in 1920s now... or are we?!

I sit on the bed where they have placed me not wanting to move or even explore for that matter. Too many thoughts going through my brain I can't process anything it's all a little too much for me right now, I'm normally a strong willed person but this has me stuck.

I figured out that this must of been planned for a while for it to happen this quick... I wrap the soft teddy bear blanket around me as it's the only thing in this moment that is keeping me calm and relaxed. Just then the door opens, a young women enters along with Luca. Fucking evil. He looks so impressed with himself, if I was feeling myself i would of smacked that sly smug smirk off his face.

They approach me, Luca first and the young women second. He sits down on the bed next to me, too close for my likings but I hesitate, I decide not to protest at this time.

He suddenly speaks.

"Marisela, this is Dr.Green, she's going to ask you a few questions it's nothing to worry about or get yourself concerned with"

I reply too quickly.

"My name is El, please call me that"

"Your birth name is Marisela, so therefore that is what you shall be called"

Ffs he is so smug.

Hate is not strong enough for my feelings towards this man. I need to do some digging something to figure out who he is and what he does. Everything he wears is expensive and the designs in this room scream billionaire. I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts when the lady starts speaking I look up at her starting to listen. Looking straight into her eyes, as I can read her or something.

"Just a few questions from you Marisela, if you could answer clearly and honestly that would be great. First question,

Are you on anything that will prevent you from carrying a child such as the following; pill, implant, injection, coil?"

What... why would she want to ask me this? I stop for a minute. Of course I'm on the pill, I don't just sleep around with people and not be careful. Silly goose of a women.

"Yes I'm on the conceptive pill, I can't be having all them one night stands and getting knocked up can I?! Also my name is Ella."

All of the sudden my face turns the opposite direction. The fucker slapped me. Luca slapped me?!

I'm fuming absolutely ragging.

"Marisela, thank you for answering truthfully. We will get that stopped straight away. Second question, do you know of any medical conditions or other tablets you take that we need to know of  that we need to be informed about?"

"I used to be on some tablets but can't remember what they was called but they was to do with the blood flow to my heart. I have a weak heart or something. It's probably best to talk to my original doctor. Sorry I can't be more of help"

I smile sweetly. When really I shouldn't or should of never drank as much alcohol as I use to. Especially with my heart and the tablets I had to take, I took myself off them. No one needs to know that. I'm sure Luca being Luca he will most definitely be speaking to my doctors about this.

"That's all for now, I will return in a few days time to take bloods and once I've been in contact with your former doctor surgery. Take care, Ella"

"Thank you"

I turn the opposite way once the young women leaves. I want a shower change of clothes. I feel disgusting I need air too. It's all getting to much for me. I feel a hand slowly pushing my hair around my ear. So gentle too. I freeze, is he trying to be nice to me now. He smacked me not that long ago. Also she called me Ella? I shouldn't think to much in it though, she was probably being polite.

"Marisela, I'm sorry for my actions. You need to learn to respect and your mouth needs adjusting. You can't be speaking like that to anyone especially not me"

Yeah yeah yeah...