Chapter twelve

It's been a few weeks now since I found out I was pregnant with the devils baby

It's been a few weeks now since I found out I was pregnant with the devils baby... I've still not come to terms with it once single bit.

Anyone would think I was carrying a baby that belonged to royalty at this rate. Doctors nurses, here there and everywhere. I wanted to scream. I felt so suffocated like someone was holding a bag over my head unable to escape it.

I was in a downward spiral with the thoughts inside my head. I just wanted a moments peace to plan my next move or motive.

Every day I'm woken up by one of Lucas maids bringing me breakfast on a tray, see I told you it was like bloody royalty... sad.

All that keeps playing on my mind is I need to get out, this situation, this mansion away from this world as soon as I can. I'm so bloody unhappy, the dark thought's constantly on my mind going over and over. It's sickening.

Soon as the maids leave, once again me refusing to even touch any of the food...
The door swings open hitting the side cabinet with a loud bang, making me jump a little... jezzz someone is definitely in a bad mood today. I seriously couldn't be asked with any of this today or any day for that fact.

"Morning Ella, how you feeling today?"

I grumbled, not having the energy to even respond. I pull the covers back up to my chin snuggling back into the bed. I didn't want him to be here, in fact I didn't want to be here...

I slowly respond... because I know if I don't he will make me.

"Tired"

I sighed. Looking away from him, burying myself deeper and deeper into the covers. My own escape at this moment.

"Maybe, leaving the bed might help. I know mother wanted to take you baby shopping?"

No no no. No fucking thank you. Couldn't think of anything worse, baby shopping and spending time with his bitch of a mother no thank you.

"I'm ok thank you. I'm going to take a nap"

"This isn't going to happen. I forbid you to stay in this fucking bed any longer than you all ready have. You need fresh air, you need sun light. You need to move"

With that his face was full of rage. He shot forward heading towards the bed. Suddenly grabbing the covers off me, releasing I've lost so much weight I could cry. I really can't remember the last time I ate a full meal or a nibble to that. Sad thing is I don't even feel hungry.

I'm too caught up in my thoughts to process what he does next...

He goes to grab my legs...