Chapter nine

I slowly enter one of my clubs, soon as I do i notice my wife still standing at the bar, looking like she's in a full argument with the bar staff

I slowly enter one of my clubs, soon as I do i notice my wife still standing at the bar, looking like she's in a full argument with the bar staff. If she was in any other place they would of chucked her out by now. Luckily for her I own it, they wait for my call for them to touch her.

I walk up to my office. Turning my desktop on logging into the cctv footage of the night unraveling, to her entering my club and from dancing, shaking her booty. Little did she know I could see everything. Even to the tiniest of details.

I sit a little while longer, she finally given up with her drinks. Well I thought she did when she decided to full on throw herself over the bar counter about to help herself.

That there was my queue to get involved I do not think so darling Wife. This has gone on too long now. I shut my desktop down quickly exiting my office. Heading down the stairs I'm full of rage, she's in for it now. I will not tolerate such behaviour.

"Mrs Verionz, I think you've had enough to drink for one night, we're going home now."

I say calmly but with rage dripping off me, if she's any normal human she would understand I'm about to loose my shit in any moment. She should obey, after all it was in our vows I made sure of it.

She looks up at me with a smirk plastered on her face. Damn. You. I want to slap that stupid fucking smirk off her face so bad. Just keep calm I keep telling myself.

She turns and replies.

"You finally decided to join, what took you so long Mr Verionz?"

"Get out now. I will not tolerate this behaviour"

With that I leaped over the bar grabbing her by the elbows forcing her to walk. I nodded to my men to grab the car door. It wasn't much of a exciting drive home. It was complete silence.

Once we got in I sent her straight to bed, I know cringey but she acted like a child I shall treat her like one. I left her there until the next morning.

I headed towards the room and panicked when I couldn't see her anywhere in sight. It wasn't until I saw her on the balcony already dressed for the day. I hesitated but approached her in the end... I just wanted to clear the air. If that's even what you called it...

I headed towards her wrapping her in embrace I knew she wouldn't like this but i carried on doing so anyways. Sometimes I frankly didn't give a damn on what she liked and didn't like...

 Sometimes I frankly didn't give a damn on what she liked and didn't like

Ella outfit sat on the balcony💫

Sorry for such a short chapter and any spelling mistakes in this. I thought I'd update on the story as I haven't for a few days.

I'm now going to be at work for the next three days so I won't be updating for a while.

Vick x