Chapter twenty five

Year half later.

Ella, Bella, el Marisela. Call me whatever you want, but now I'm a mother a wife of the Mafia the don to be exact. Nothing more than a breeding machine for him to get his son he's long so much for.

I gave birth to a beautiful daughter which I named which I'm so blessed, hoping she will be a mini me, always to be free and choose what she wants to do in life. He's always told me I can name the girls but he will name the sons.. I've decided I will top at three children I don't think my body could take more than that or I could take anymore if I'm totally honest with myself.

I adventure up to my favourite place every morning it's becoming one of mine and babies routines

I adventure up to my favourite place every morning it's becoming one of mine and babies routines. Baby Alba loves it here too. It's so peaceful and calm no one shouting or planning their next moves on their enemies, it's just me and my two babies. If you're wondering. He gave me full freedom of the mansion that's it. I don't have some stupid maid or his men following me around like a lost sheep I can go as I please... it's bliss.

"Marisela, mother is here to see you"

Hmm... his mother is still a bitch to me she will never change I know that. I just have to grin and bare it as the saying goes.

"Ok give me a second just finishing Albas feed and I'll be down"

"I'll wait for you."

I slowly unlatch Alba from my breast, slowly wrapping her around me, lifting myself off the stone that I had placed myself upon I head toward where my husband is standing waiting. He looks rather sexy today I'm not going to lie. I wonder what his mother wants... so many thoughts go through my head as always. I try to push them to the back.

"Mother in law, wants to discuss some matters with you, I will also be there. The maids will take Alba whilst we go ahead"

I'd rather keep my child with me, I still don't fully trust everyone in this mansion yet no matter how long it has been. Time cannot buy something like that.

"No. Alba stays with her mother. Not with some stranger"

He glares at me, he's going to win this fight I know it.

"Ella. It will be for an hour tops and we will get Alba straight away. I promise you that."

"Fine. No longer than an hour promise?"

"I promise you. Now come, you know she hates to wait like myself"

With that I drop Alba off into the nurse where a maid is already waiting for us. I tell her everything that she needs to know. I probably went a bit over the top, better to be safe than sorry. I never leave my child ever.

Once done we head down to the living room where his mother is waiting sat in a grey comfortable chair. She stands up heading towards me... I try to step back a bit but her movements are too quick.

"Oh sweet child. You best be a boy for mums sake"

She holds my bump, staring straight up at me whilst saying this. She's pure evil, if you're not a boy I will always love you no matter what anyone else says.

"Mummy will always love you, no matter what you are"

I snap back removing her hands away from my stomach. She's evil literally dripping off her everywhere she goes. I noticed Luca glaring at me. Go on say something...

I decide to ignore and head towards the sofa where I decide to sit down.