Chapter twenty seven

I gather all my men that are meant to be watching Marisela form afar

I gather all my men that are meant to be watching Marisela form afar. I'm absolutely ragging none has never discovered this gap in the fence before. It makes me wonder how many of the maids or others that have escaped though there.

When I finally give the orders for it to get fixed they head to it straight away. Now time to head up to give my wife another visit to see if she's actually listened to what I told her to do for once.

Walking towards the nursery I can hear snuffles, I can tell she's crying or been crying. But why I never understand alls she's asked to do was nurse her child and to stay put. It's not like I'm holding her at gun point.

"Why are you crying for?"

She sniffles looking up towards me. She wipes her eyes with her free hand. She's so beautiful she really is.

"It hurts"

"What hurts? Tell me"

"When I feed Alba it hurts. It's so painful, can we please try formula?"

"Carry on like this for now. I will contact the doctor to get you checked out. Is that all that is bothering you?"

"I didn't like the way you took control over my body"

"Meaning such as?"

"Undoing my bra and latching Alba to my breast. That's a limit there in it's self. Please don't do it ever again"

"I do as I see fit. In that moment of time you wasn't thinking straight and our daughter was hungry. I didn't see you moving towards our daughter to feed her in a rush. So I intervened."

She goes silent. I know I've pissed her off, but it's the truth.

To be continued

To be continued...

Please check out my new story "treat my always" - thank you- Vick x