Chapter three

I've been watching her since she pulled up at the curb of my club

I've been watching her since she pulled up at the curb of my club. She's mine and she doesn't even know it yet. Her father informed me she will be coming to the age where he will no longer have the funds to keep her safe at home. She will soon be turning twenty. The perfect age for me. She stumbles into my club with a group full of friends stuck to her hip. She looks fucking stunning. She's mine all mine. I watch her from the top of the club out of the glass windows to my office, I'm surprised she didn't notice me.

I decided I would make myself known by paying for her drinks. I told my staff not to tell her my name but just to say the boss brought them for her. That will get her heart rate going quick. I sit back onto my desk watching through the cctv that's connected to my desktop watching her every move. She will be mine and she has no choice.

I wake up

I wake up. I feel so sore it's horrid. I stretch my legs my whole body is bloody aching I feel like I've been in a fight with Mike Tyson.
Ouch.

Suddenly I'm woken by the loud banging on my bloody bedroom door.

"WHAT"

I scream.

I'm not in the mood for my parents today. I'm so tired my head is pounding from all the drink I consumed last night. It then suddenly hits me I don't even remember anything from when I exited the club. I don't remember nothing.
Fuck.

"Marisela, you're needed down stairs in ten minutes so get yourself dressed and freshen up. Some things we need to discuss with you"

My mum seems angry, upset maybe. Have I done something I can't remember?! Oh fuck. I dart of the bed taking a shower washing the night before off me. Grabbing my tracksuit the most comfortable thing to wear right now. I look at my nude body in the mirror and I have various bruises over my body... wtf.
How on earth did I get these.

I open my bedroom door and head downstairs towards the kitchen to grab myself a iced coffee when my father catches my attention

"In here please, we need to talk to you about something dear, come take a seat"

I head towards the couch. Where I suddenly freeze. There is a tall muscled man sat there covered in tattoos looking straight into my eyes. Who the fuck is this person? Dad doesn't deal with people like this?! I dart my eyes back around the room when I noticed three men similar to him, but all dressed in black suits. It's at that moment I noticed the guns hooked into their belts. That's a major red flag for me right there. I jump off the couch running towards the entrance when a strong arm stops me, carrying me back to the couch placing me down harshly.
Fucker.

"Father, what is going on please tell me: who are these people?! Am I in trouble?!"

"Marisela"

He hisses muscle man that is sat opposite me.

The audacity this man has saying my name like he knows me. Like fuck he does. So many emotions are running through me right now. I need to hear what this is all about surely?! It might not be anything at all. I brace myself for what is next said.

"Your birthday is approaching soon am I right? In a few days to be exact and you will be turning twenty. This is the right age for you to marry. Therefore you shall be taking my hand in marriage"

"Very funny big guy. You're fucking funny. I don't even know you and I would never ever in my life marry"

I scoff.

Silly twat.

"That's where you're wrong we met last night, I'm the person that brought you home as you was too drunk to even stand. You shouldn't get drunk like that"

My father jumps in on the conversation.

Ffs.

"Ella, you will be leaving today. You won't need any of your stuff as it's all been taken care off. You will marry on your birthday"

"Fuck off"

I turn to leave the living room when I'm stopped by the other men that was in the room with their guns pointing straight at me... wtaf.

"Marisela, you won't be running anywhere and I think you have a few lessons to learn too before you bare my children and become my wife"

I stumble, landing on my knees. Children?!

"Children? No."

Is all I manage to say for now. I can't bare his children, surely I'm still a teenager myself.