Chapter seventeen

BINGO!!!

BINGO!!!

It takes me a few minutes to figure how I'm going to attempt to get out of this big arse window, baring in my condition too, four months pregnant and of course counting too.

I sit there, thinking all these scenarios in my head, looking up at the window, then it hits me. Use the fucking bin Ella. The fucking bin, this bin will probs give out on me but it's worth the risk I'm willing to take.
I stand heading my way to the bin slowly lifting it up explaining it, this shall do. I turn it upside down as I'm about to lift my leg Luca calls out.

"Ella, hurry the fuck up"

I decide to ignore him, I know the risk is high but I'm happy to take that right now. I hoist myself up pushing the window open as far as it will go, pushing all my body strength I succeed.

I jump landing on my knees. Fuck fuck fuck. That fucking killed, definitely gonna have some grazes on them fuckers. I brace myself and stand, heading towards the end of this alleyway? Limping of course. Fuck I'm in so much pain right now I could seriously cry...

I could cry with happiness, pain everything right now. This whole situation.

I stumble across some woods, I haven't a bloody clue where I am right now, but what I do know is I'm finally fucking free

I stumble across some woods, I haven't a bloody clue where I am right now, but what I do know is I'm finally fucking free. No one breathing down my neck no one telling me what I can and can't do, I feel alive happy. In just this small amount of time.

She's been in them toilets for way too long

She's been in them toilets for way too long. A few things go through my head but I'm trying to keep my complete cool right now. I need to stop thinking so negative about things especially her.

She's gone into labour? She's hurt? She's having a shit? Or has she escaped my clasp...

I decide to give her a shout to see if she's ok? I give her a few minutes to reply but nothing. I'm now in full panic. I decide to call my men, they've not seen anyone leave the building so I definitely know she's in there still.

It's been to long now, I decide to knock and enter. I look around pushing all the toilet doors open, no one is in site at all. Where the fuck is she?! I look around trying to figure where she could of gone. Then it hits me, the fucking window is full on open and a fucking bin. A fucking BIN!!!! How that didn't collapse I'm clueless.

"FUCKKKKKKKK"

I grab my fucking phone and call my men. How could of this fucking happen right under my nose!!!!

"Ella has fucking gone. ESCAPED WITH MY CHILD. Find her fucking now"

I end the call full on raging. I head out of the toilet heading towards my mother. She's just going to be as angry as I am I know it. She will want to kill, that's my heir that's she carrying in there. I warned her I fucking warned her time and time again.

I eventually find my mother sitting down next to her, bracing myself.

"Mother, she's gone. She's escaped, I've got all my men looking for her and they're sending more too"

My mother looks at me, face full of rage.

"Fucking find her now. When you do, punish that girl real fucking good, cage her lock her up, do what ever, never let her leave ever again. I mean that Luca"

I knew she would say something along them lines. Oh Ella you've really fucked up this time now. No saving your arse anymore.

"Oh don't worry Mother, I'm fully aware what she's caused and she most definitely won't get away this this lightly neither"