Rewrite chapter 1

"Ah, before you all go," Herta said, looking at the crew of the astral express. "There is someone that you should meet, all of you." 

The crew of the Astral Express looked at each other. 

"Even you, Asta," Herta said, her voice filled with steel. Determined to get them to meet who it was. 

"Meet who?" March asked.

"Clockwork," Herta said as she looked at them. "You shall meet him in his city." 

"Clockwork?" Himeko asked, confused as to who the individual was. Welt looked deep in thought. 

Raising her hand, Herta showed them something: a brass cube the size of her palm filled with intricate machinery, moving in a heartbeat rhythm. 

"He is someone I have known for almost a decade now and he knows you, Welt," Herta said. "He says, the path is set to return but knowing you, you will help your comrade," 

'It can't be Void Archives... but this feeling is similar to... the Second divine Key,' 

"Very well, I shall meet him," Welt Yang said as he looked at Herta. 

"Me too!" March said with a grin. 

Hearing the approval of the Astral Express crew and Mona, Herta pressed the cube instantly. 

"Hello, herrscher of truth," a soft and familiar voice echoed in the empty room as a young man in his mid-20s greeted them with a brass mask on his face

"Vessel of destruction, child of beauty, Captain of the express, Dragon reborn, stargazer, and marionette," the young man said as a pair of humanoid hands reached for the mask

"You're!" Welt dropped his cane at the sight. 

A sharp face with a scar on the left forehead and cheek, soft dark eyes filled with mystery. 

"I am Clockwork, the creator of this realm, the Clockwork City," Standing up, the young man smiled at them, showing a fully humanoid form under the plain white shirt and black pants. "But, my real name is Rex Crozzo," 

The silence in the office was filled with the rhythmic beats of the clockwork machinery's beautiful song, 

"Please, have a seat. I have a proposition for you,"