Omake

Omake: Former Geo Archon Rex in Teyvat

It was a nice and beautiful day in Liyue, the birds were singing and the flowers were blooming. 

"Rex! Your ass is mine!" The secretary of the Qixing, Ganyu said with a red face as she slowly approached the young man dressed in the male version of the uniform for the members of the Wangshen Funeral Parlor. 

"Now, don't leave the lady waiting," Guizhong, now a more mature young woman, by her request as he had to rebuild her body during the Archon war, teasingly said with a smile. 

"You are not helping..." Rex gritted out as he tried to keep the Adeptus away from him by gently using his hand to keep her away. "Sheesh, this is why I told you to not drink," the young man told Ganyu. 

"Yan Fei, a little help," Rex asked his friend who grinned at him. 

"No can do," The pink-haired Adeptus said as she buried her nose in his book. 

"Come on, Rex, give me grandbabies already," Guizhong said with a teasing" grin while beside her, Streetward Rambler sighed at the antics of her friend. 

"What about Xiao?!" Rex asked, yelping as Ganyu pinned him on the ground, only to fall asleep on top of him. 

"He's..." An image of Zhongli glaring at Venti appeared as he talked with Xiao. "Busy..." 

"Why me?!" Rex asked as he gently carried the Adeptus in his arms and put her down on the couch. 

"Well, you are technically my son now," Guizhong said with a smile. 

"Will you stop if I pay for you and Zhongli's date and honeymoon?" Rex asked. "I swear, at least Ei is not as intense as you when she tries to get me to date Makoto,"

"Well, you three already knew each other since the Archon War," Guizhong said with a smile. "Besides, I know you and Makoto have something going on," 

The former geo archon that time-traveled to the planet or reality of his successor turned red at the information. 

"H... How did you?" 

"Maternal instincts, son! They act in response to all events happening to my children," Guizhong said with a grin. "But, I approve of you and Makoto," 

"Please stop..." Rex whispered in pain. 

-------

"You're late..." Ei said as she glared at the former geo archon, now a Herrshcer and Adeptus. 

"Aww, I missed you too, Ei," Rex said, hugging the colder version of his dear friend... what was her name again? Ei, the Kagemusha of her sister, blushed and returned the hug before pushing him away. 

"My sister is in her office." Ei said with a smile, smiling at the sight of his 'children', constructs made by Makoto using some of their life essences to help cure those afflicted by Abyss corruption. "Big sis," Ei said, opening the door to reveal a tired-looking Makoto, buried in stacks of paperwork. 

"Oh, Ei," Makoto tiredly whispered with a smile, only for her eyes to widen as she saw the form of her dear friend behind her sister. "Eeep! Give me five minutes!" Makoto shouted as Ei rolled her eyes. 

"Out, you heard her," Ei said as she closed the door to stop Rex from going in. 

The former Archon waited outside Makoto's office and he could hear a mess being made such as. 

"How do I look?!" Makoto said

"big sis... you look fine," 

"Why didn't you tell me he was here?! I didn't have enough time to put makeup on," Makoto whined as the door opened to reveal the tired-looking, messy-haired Archon had changed her clothes in the span of a few seconds and fixed her hair. 

"Hello, Rex!" Makoto said with a smile as she looked at him

"Hello, Rex!" Makoto said with a smile as she looked at him. "Sorry for the mess," Makoto said. Rex peeked over his shoulder and her office was now clean with neatly piled stacks of paperwork on top of her desk. 

"Here," Rex said with a kind smile that made Makotot's face turn red as he reached in and tucked a strand of her hair to her ear. "Looks better," he whispered with a smile as Makoto held his hand and pressed it on her cheek. 

[Meanwhile, on earth]

Kiana Kaslana shivered in fear as she heard Mei's chopping board get cut in half as Mei suddenly cut it in half. She too felt a reason to kick Rex's ass the moment he gets unsealed. 

----

Party in Monstadt, 

Rex smiled as she watched Makoto fangirl at the numerous inventions they saw in Monstadt as the two visited it during the Harpastum. Chuckling, the young man picked out a glaze lily in his inventory and tucked it in her ear the moment she turned around, causing her to blush.

"A pretty flower for a pretty lady," Rex said with a smile, enjoying the blush on Makoto's face. 

"Well, well, well," Venti said with a grin as he spotted the two in the Plaza after a few minutes. 

Rex chuckled as he saw Makoto catch the Harpastum with a smile on her face. 

-------

Rex and Reese

Rex looked at the little girl in front of him, his niece, Reese Crozzo, was hugging him tightly as she looked scared at everything around her. 

"Finally..." Guizhong whispered, sniffing fake tears. "Grandbabies." 

"She's my niece," Rex said as he held the sleeping Reese close to him. 

"So, who's her aunt?" Guizhong asked, eyeing Makoto, Ei, Ganyu, Yan Fei, and strangely enough, the Tsaritsa and Lumine. 

"... my brothers' wives," he said as he gently let Reese down and covered her with his jacket