The former lord

Noticing how stressed Bronya seemed, Cerberus, in instinct, gently pressed his palm on the woman's head. Rough, calloused, and scarred hands gently patted the gray hair of the look-alike of his dear friend. 

"Relax," Cerberus said as he looked at his companions. For her part, Bronya froze as she felt the hand on top of her head. 

'T-this is not appropriate!' Bronya roared in her mind yet she leaned to his hand gently.

"Woah... he's taming her," March said towards Stelle who looked at the scene intensely. Dan Heng merely shook his head as he prepared himself.

Removing his hand, Cerberus untucked his gray shirt, looking more like a delinquent as he cracked his neck.

"Come on, we don't want to keep Seele waiting," Cerberus said as he pulled out a stick of cigar from his pocket and bit on it before snapping his fingers, causing it to light up. 'I just hope she doesn't have a...' "Oh? Interesting," 

"What is it Cerberus?" March asked, immediately focusing on the dark-haired male. 

"Several mines are... 'corrupted,'" Cerberus said as he took a drag from his cigar, inhaling the smoke before exhaling it. "The mine we're going in has a lot of people in it,"

"Hmm???" Noticing how the pink-haired girl did not seem to believe him, Cerberus reached in. "Yowch!" the young man pinched March's nose gently as he closed his eyes. 'I see, so that's why,' The young man thought as a mental map of the entire underworld appeared in his mind. 

Numerous places. no, mines were sealed off and were... 'corrupted' compared to others. 

"Are you, alright?" Soft golden eyes met with amber-misted Obsidian. 

"I'm fine," Cerberus said, letting go of March's nose. As they approached Seele, the young man broke off from the group and eyed a cart filled with ores. 

Keeping himself silent, Cerberus followed the group and raised his brow at the sheer sass that flowed from Seele. 

Following the group, Cerberus saw the giant ore vein. 

"Impressive, right?" Seele asked, looking at the vein while Cerberus...

"I guess," Cerberus said, his obsidian eyes boredly looking at the construct in sheer... disappointment. 

Hearing Bronya's comment about how robots should always follow humans. 

"Well, you'd be pretty surprised," The young man said, remembering a memory of when he and ***** somehow managed to accidentally cause a minor 'Terminator' scenario.

As the group walked into the mine, Cerberus calmly let Seele, Bronya, and the others take care of the threats. After all, it was their job,

Noticing something about the group in front of them, Cerberus let out a sigh as he cracked his knuckles.

"You shameless scoundrels..." Seele gritted out as she glared at them and that was enough time.

Despite no longer having his Gnosis, the several millennia of skills that he had learned and used allowed him to easily dispatch the vagrants. Stopping in front of one, the young man delivered several strikes to the body and a palm strike to the jaw before throwing him on the other with enough force to knock them both out without wasting any time, the young man grabbed the last vagrant and threw him over his shoulder and at the other two.

The young man noticed how the one on the bottom slowly woke up but it was to no avail as he weakly slammed his shoe on the vagrant's temple, knocking him out. Saying nothing, the young man took his cigarette out of his mouth and ignored the way how it dissolved to dust.