Loufo shenanigans

A pair of greatswords swung at each other as two figures, one dressed in uniform with white hair and wielding a greatsword with electricity. His opponent, Cerberus, dressed in his shirt, pants, and boots, used his own weapon, an amber replica of Qrow Branwen's Harbinger, and effortlessly deflected his blows away. 

The former archon had a stone-like face as he deflected a blow from Arlan before using the pommel of his single-edge greatsword and striking it towards Arlan, sending him into the air before the former Archon stopped his fall with the flat of his blade. 

"Again!"Arlan shouted as he took advantage of the former archon's kindness and struck with his blade. The purple greatsword sang as it sliced the air while nearing its target.

"Good," Cerberus replied as he let go of his sword just as Arlan swung his blade, causing the head of the security department to fall and for the former Archon to kick him to the ground with an axe kick and stood on his stomach, preventing the boy from breathing properly while using his other foot to put pressure on the boy's jaw. "Reset?" The former archon asked with a soft smile as he saw how the boy's eye filled with determination. 

Arlan nodded at the former archon, his new instructor. He was good, he had effortlessly demolished his entire squad without effort and as if he had known what he was going to do next. Blinking in shock as his new instructor disappeared in an amber flash, Arlan quickly stood up and prepared himself before going into the stance that he was taught an hour ago. 

"Arf! Arf!"

"Ah! Peppy!" Reese, Cerberus' niece, shouted as she chased after the dog, tripping on her archon robe, causing Cerberus to sigh. Arlan knew that the ghost-like girl was strange and that his new instructor was quite patient with her, and she only calmed down with him, Miss Asta, or sister March. The girl rubbed her face as she sat up, pouting at the dog only for her eyes to widen as she saw the stance Arlan used. "Ooh! Can I spar with him, Cerby!" 

"No," Arlan's instructor said as he looked at the child. "You're not used to using your powers yet and you haven't had formal training yet," 

"Auntie Ely taught me how to use a bow!" 

"..." Cerberus looked at his new student and shook his head. Oh, he was not worried for Reese, he was worried for Arlan. The poor boy might end up broken if Reese goes into a tantrum. "No, means no. You better not have given Asta a hard time," 

"Hey! I am a good girl!" Reese shouted with a pout "Gruncle Welt!" True to her words, Welt Yang entered the training hall, causing Cerberus to look at the girl in pure annoyance. 

"God damnit... it took me three weeks to create that technique and a few months to master it to the point that I can..." In contrast to his word, Reese excitedly hugged Welt's leg, causing the former Herrscher to smile. His attention went to Arlan, just as the rest of the crew arrived. 

"Congratulations are in order, young Arlan," Welt said as he fixed his glasses.

"Huh?" 

"The basic sword stance of house Crozzo is only taught to those that are deemed worthy of joining the house," Welt explained as he gave Cerberus a knowing smile. The former Archon gave the former Herrscher a playful scowl as he crossed his arms. "Although, it seems like it was supposed to be a secret," 

"You mean?!" Arlan turned to his instructor who nodded while rubbing his head 

"Yup, welcome to house Crozzo, initiate!" Cerberus said, making Reese tilt her head. As far as she knew Cerberus was a stranger, but he fought like her dad with a sword.

"You better not be trying to poach one of my staff members from me," Herta said as she walked towards the group. 

"Nah, I'm not that bad,"