Revelations

Cerberus opened his eyes as he found himself in a place similar to the archon hall his Anemo counterpart had built. 

'Is this a dream?' The young man thought as he looked around, there was someone there with him, sleeping soundly wrapped in a white cloak that belonged to the archons. 

Long, Long time ago, there was a cradle,

Hearing the music and lyrics of the song, Cerberus' eyes widened as he saw the cloaked form of Anemo playing a tune from instruments made of Anemo constructs. 

And in the Cradle, there is another cradle,

Cerberus looked at the figure with snow-white hair with glowing silver eyes. The figure felt wrong, felt incomplete. As if it was separated into many pieces and he felt familiar. 

One cradle has become a twin now...

Wincing in pain, Cerberus opened his eyes and saw a figure, Anemo, looking at the Imaginary tree. His Anemo counterpart had managed to open a path to the imaginary tree.

And one of the cradles gets lost in the fog by itself

Cerberus's eyes widened as the form of Anemo shifted in front of him into a woman with white streaks appearing in her hair. Gently. Anemo (?) held the figure's hand and pressed it on his(her) cheek with a small smile on her face. 

A star is shining brightly in the sacred place

"Soon," Anemo(?) whispered as she turned around. One thing that the young man noticed was that she looked a lot like Fu Hua but with some of Reinhardt's features. "You finally reached this place," 

And disappeared

"He will wake soon," Anemo(?) whispered. Lightly, the young man let out an almost silent gasp. No, it was not Reinhardt's or Fu Hua's but his own. One mixed with his best friend?!

"Who..." 

"I am sorry for being harsh with you... father, but you will no longer be able to reach the Archon hall anymore," Anemo(?) said just as the Geo Archon fell. "Your 'contract' has been completed." 

For a moment, he saw the figure's dark white hair and silver eyes turn to the exact same shade as his before everything went dark. 

========

"Yatta!" Sentience cheered, bouncing happily as she enjoyed the foods served in Belobog. Stirring lightly, the former Archon shook the sleep off his mind. 

"Morning, sleepyhead," March said with a grin.

"shut up..." the young man said, sitting properly, before he noticed something, he was using Stelle as a pillow. "Sorry," 

"I don't mind," the calm and collected gray-haired beauty replied as she gave him a smile,

"What did I miss?" The young man asked, shaking his head as he felt the removal of his gnosis. His artificial one could only hold a fraction of what the original could. But he could use his Adeptus arts for compensation.