The future and her Memories of you

"A clairvoyant?" Cerberus whispered as he dusted off his Shenzhou-style clothes.

"Surrender," the pink-haired girl monotonously said before her eyes widened. 

"Sadly for you," Obsidian eyes glowed dangerously in the shadows of the alleyway. "I used to fight absurdly more broken abilities," 

-----

"Ah, the favored of the Amber Lord." Hearing those words, Cerberus stopped walking as an amber wall stopped several bullets. Obsidian eyes widened as he saw the familiar form of Bronya, the one he left behind on Earth. 

"Who are you?" Cerberus asked, taking out three playing cards. The cards glitched out, revealing themselves to be sigils filled with ancient power. 

"Silver wolf,"  The girl monotonously whispered as a digital keyboard appeared in front of her. 

----

"Oh dear, he never foresaw your actions," 

"And who are you, hot woman?" Cerberus asked, frowning as he saw the remains of the Jacket Akavili had given him in her hands. 

"Kafka, that's my name, sweetie." The woman said, elegantly tilting her head before doing a bow while dodging an amber needle. 

----

"Why do you hide the truth of your path, 'Preserver'," Blade said as he held his sword while Cerberus raised his brow. "Your actions might seem to be an act of preservation, but that is not your main path," 

"that will be telling," Cerberus said and for the first time, he summoned a one-handed Shenzhou-style sword with an amber blade and a yin-yang symbol on the hilt. Smirking, the young man entered a stance, causing the entire world to seemingly stand still as millennia worth of martial skill, honed for the destruction of an unstoppable force flowed from the young man. 

 A visage of a woman made of puzzle pieces gently smiled behind the young man as his entire being attuned itself to the entire world. 

=======

=======

Omake: Farewell, Archaic Foe. Farewell, Monarch of the Earth 

A pair of figures landed on the moon, a male and a female. 

"Thank you, for coming with me, Rex," The female of the group said with a gentle smile as her white and purple dress swayed within the gravity that flowed from the young man beside her. 

Dressed in a white full-body robe, the young man lowered his hood, revealing dark hair in a mullet with dimly glowing amber-brown streaks. Amber orbs softly watched over the young woman's form as he raised his hand, covered by a brown glove with numerous lines made of Shenzhou Characters from ancient times, and gently squeezed the young woman's shoulder. He did not need to say anything and the young woman understood. 

"Do you remember that time when Rein got mad at us?" Kiana asked, as the duo gently walked across the moon. 

"Of course," Rex said, fondly remembering the way his older brother snapped and was almost drained dry by numerous women. "You snuck me to your room and you crushed me under your mattress when Aunt Cecilia entered the room," 

"Are you calling me fat?" Kiana asked, her hand holding his while gently squeezing his own.

"No, you're impossibly sexy like a supermodel?" The young archon replied smoothly

"Are you buttering me up? While I appreciate it, my heart belongs to Mei," Kiana replied, sassily bumping her hip with his. 

"Oh? Then why sneak me into your room?"