Stellaron hunter if:

Welt Yang's eyes widened as he looked at the earth-colored shaft of an amber-bladed spear. 

Jing Yuan, the cloud general, and his thunder lord were stopped by a stone monument that manifested from somewhere, pulsing with a familiar heartbeat of energy. 

"Well, well, well." A familiar voice echoed inside the Loufo as Welt looked at Kafka and Blade. By his side, their comrades tensed up as the thunder lord was shattered as an amber flash appeared in front of Kafka and Blade. 

"It can't be..." Welt whispered as he lost his grip on his cane. "How are you..." 

"Akavili offered me quite a hefty contract," A figure dressed in white robes said as amber-tinted dark eyes pierced the shadows of the hood. "I never could resist a good one," 

"General!" A squad of knights appeared as the flash died down, revealing a figure dressed in a black suit with a khaki button-up shirt.

"Then, I assume this contract is something that you can agree with?" Welt asked, stepping forward. 

"Of course, Elio offered a good reason and terms." The young man said. 

"Then... those Mara struck..." Welt whispered, remembering the stone spears that slew the immortals. "To think that you would be here too." 

"You don't sound happy to see me," 

"As our adversary," 

"That still stings quite a bit," The young man said as he smiled. "After all, you were my favorite," 

"... I assume that I can't convince you to join us," 

"A harem with sexy ladies will do," the young man suddenly said, causing Kafka to giggle and for Blade to shake his head while March gave the man a stink-eye. "No Himeko though... ugh, that would be too weird."

"Well, I do not want to get killed by any of your brothers or Kiana for that matter so no," Welt said, lightheartedly conversing with the young man. 

"Rex, it's time," Kafka said, gently giving the Archon a smile. 

"Sheesh, really? You better give me a massage later," Welt paled as he heard this. Images of an angry girl wielding a baseball bat appeared in his mind. 

-------

Omake: Former geo archon in Teyvat. 

Rex Crozzo, a.k.a Cerberus, hummed as he sat on a round table with several people. Barbatos sat on one, already drunk with wine. A girl that looked a lot like Mei sat quietly as she stared expectantly at the stick of Dango in his hand while the last person, a child named Nahida, read a book. 

---------------

Cerberus hummed as he found himself sitting inside the Wangshen Funeral Parlor beside Zhongli. The first and second geo Archon sat by side as somehow, they were roped into the antics of Hu Tao. It sadly led them to a place where there was a giant theater screen with Lumine and Paimon falling on the second Geo Archon's lap resulting in a lot of angry glares. 

They watched Zhongli's, Rex Lapis', revelation with the traveler. Finding that their ruler was still alive, many people from Liyue were grateful. 

That was until.

"While I understand that Lord Morax is alive and well, who are you? You fought with us during the battle with Osial," Ganyu asked the former Archon, who wilted at the sudden spotlight forced on him. 

"You should tell them," Zhongli said, hiding a small amused smile under that stoic facade, 

"You do know that I can literally just stop them," Cerberus asked only to be met by two things. Puppy dog eye from Nahida. The Dendro archon wanted to know the identity of the man she heard about from Lumine and how he manipulated energy without problem despite being a mortal.