Cerberus Trailer

Amongst the numerous buildings of a city, a lone figure looked at the shining lights from below as he held a rook in his hand. A white hood covered their visage as they sat on their stone throne. 

"That dream again," a baritone voice echoed from their lips as they removed their hoods, revealing soft black locks with dark obsidian eyes that were tinted with an amber glow. His powers were gone, now in the hands of the true successor, a man with H/C hair. It was for the best, even if it cost him a lot. 

Saying nothing, the young man's robes disappeared leaving him in a beige shirt with black pants, a simple pair of black fingerless gloves, and a black blazer. The young man's hair shortened considerably as he looked at the people before a stone spear appeared in his hand. 

'That's right, Rex is dead,' The young man thought as he let go of the stone spear, watching as it shattered into the ground. 'Cerberus... I always loved that codename,' 

The young man stretched his tired bones as he closed his eyes only to see someone 

"Welt Yang?" The young man asked the Herrscher of Reason. Rex, now named Cerberus, looked around only to find himself in a train. 

"Do I know you?" Welt Yang asked, causing Cerberus to flinch. 

"I see, so this is a universe where I was never born or my family never existed," Cerberus said as he looked around. It was a nice day, after all. "I am Cerberus, no last name." 

"Welcome aboard, Cerberus," Welt Yang greeted, despite appearing inside and bypassing numerous safeguards, the former Herrscher knew that he could trust this young man.