The stars are for you anime op 1

A young man dressed in rags and cracked armor with a broken sword in hand slowly walked toward a woman cloaked in flame. The young man's form distorted to reveal a figure in white long-sleeved robes approaching a gate

The young man changed to a man wearing a white hooded robe that showed off a pair of earth-colored arms, holding onto a spear as he faced down a massive creature with multiple heads made of water.  

The scene then changed to a man with H/C hair standing in front of a statue of a hooded figure. Dirty fingers with purple/pink lines running over them reached out toward the cube. 

If I lose it all, slip and fall. Will you laugh at me,

A burning hellscape with countless corpses distorted into a lab with several tubes filled with liquid. 

A battlefield littered with countless figures as a lone figure stood over them, his pure white cloak now brown due to the countless blood that covered it before distorting to a field with black dust. 

A frozen battlefield filled with destruction as corpses and ruins surrounded the entire area before distorting to a room with a blonde-haired figure with an ominous smile on their face with a blonde-haired blue-eyed young woman standing by his side. 

If I lose it all, lose it all, ah!

The white-robed figure's face hidden by the shadows smiled as he entered the gate, knowing that he will never be able to go back to how things were for the sake of preservation of all things beautiful, the good and the bad. A lone tear fell from his eyes as he took his place on a throne of stone before closing his eyes.

A figure dressed in elegant and form-fitting attire smiled as he watched as how his ancient foe, Osial, was sealed away without any help from him by his people. A soft smile on his face, as he watched with crossed arms for the children of Liyue, can now stand on their own.

The man with h/c hair, now younger, watched the memories of the original owner of the power he had. "RISE!" A rock pillar erupted from the ground in front of him.

"I will have order!" Three voices as one shouted.

The elegantly-dressed figure and the man with h/c hair crossed their arms as an asteroid appeared from the sky, tearing apart everything on their way. A power that only a god could attain, for what else could summon a disaster that will create a large amount of destruction? The asteroid crushed into the earth, eradicating everything in their paths, while sealing all those that survived its wrath in stone. 

However, the white-robed young man opened his eyes and spread his arms as the entire world around him sang and danced from the great earth below and pierced the heavens as amber chains bound and sealed everything in their embrace, a sheer imitation of the real thing amplified and refined by a young man that will never reach the pinnacle of his predecessor and successor's sheer might and power. 

If I lose it all, slip and fall

 The white-robed figure gasped as he felt the lance on his chest, where his heart was, launched by a woman with beautiful yet deadly eyes. 

I will never look away

The white-robed figure gritted his teeth as he stared down a creature with four legs and a pair of wings, a dragon. Rushing the distance as numerous stone monuments blocked each attack the dragon did 

If I lose it all, lose it all, lose it all

The white-robed figure's eyes widened as his spear was shattered by an ethereal golden greatsword of flames that shattered the barrier in his left hand that he used as a shield and burnt his hood and parts of his robes, leaving him in his tattered clothes as a pair of Shenzhou-style swords pierced his chest, where his lungs would be.