NINETEEN

A few rounds had passed already, Nova was getting bored, she tried to get the jack to become her friend but all of her attempts failed quickly

Currently Nova, Chishiya, and ippei were sitting against a wall contemplating things. Ippei was having a mental break down because he hated how cruel this game was, he's too kind.

"This is too cruel! How can they do this to people??" Ippei asked, continuing to cry against the wall.

"Ippei, it's ok, we'll make it through this together! You have us you can trust, you'll make this out alive" Nova said, she felt bad for the boy and she wanted to comfort him as much as possible.

"I don't think I want to continue on anymore" he said quietly, quiet enough so that nobody but himself heard.

"Please enter your confinements."

Nova entered her cell, knowing she was gonna be alive after it anyways.

"Heart" after a while, the door clicked open, revealing Chishiya in the cell beside her. There was one problem, Ippei had not stepped out of his, nor did his cell door open.

"It can't be..." Nova said quietly, more talking to herself than Chishiya. She stepped up to the cell door that belonged to ippei, looking in for a few seconds before harshly turning away and burying her head into Chishiyas chest.

Chishiya softly stroked her hair while she sobbed into his chest, she was heart broken.

"He was too kind for this" she said, her voice breaking ever so slightly.

Chishiya pulled her away from his chest, putting his fingers under her chin so she would look at him.

"Look we're gonna get through this together, me and you. Don't let this get in your way ok? Plus we already figured this out, it's smooth sailing from here ok?" Chishiya said, leaning down to be level with her eyes.

Nova nodded, looking into his eyes and finding comfort in them.

She sighed before stepping forward and wrapping her arms around his neck, enveloping him into a warm hug.

Chishiya wasn't used to affection, so he lightly patted her back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been longer than Nova had hoped the game would last, the big group they formed a fake alliance with, killed themselves all off. Leaving Chishiya, Nova, the murderer guy, the emo guy, the girl, and the big buff guy.

Nova was starting to become depressed in this little prison place, nothing interesting was happening at all.

Every time the jack or the girl who was helping the jack went into the storage to get their snack, Chishiya would yell across the room "these are better!" Holding up his bag of crackers and pointing at them.

Nova sat on the floor, waiting for the next announcement to commence.

"Please step into your confinements"

"Spade" nova boredly said.

She stayed confined in her cell as she heard the emo guy step out, he started laughing hysterically. "I won!"

That glory for him lasted about 5 seconds before Banda, Yaba, Chishiya, and Nova stepped out with their arms crossed, looking at him for an explanation.

"So it was you" Nova scoffed looking at him with disbelief.

"No! It was him! He's the murderer!" He yelled pointing at Banda.

"As if, it's over emo boy" Nova said.

The guys started explaining how they figured out it was him and he cowered in fear, Banda and Yaba took over and backed him into a cell, wanting answers out of him.

"Let's go I'm tired of this boring place" Nova sighed, latching onto Chishiyas arm and dragging him out of the damn place.

Nova closed her eyes and took in the sun as she got out of the prison. She felt refreshed and relieved.

"Freeeeee!!!!" She yelled holding her hands up in the air.

Chishiya just watched with amused eyes as she skipped all the way back to their hiding place.