SIXTEEN 🃏❤️

After a while of the duo searching around for a place to sleep, a furniture store came into sight

"Oh yay! They must have plenty of beds and stuff here thank god, I thought my legs were gonna give out for a minute there" Nova shouted excitedly before running towards the store.

Chishiya rolled his eyes heavily before saying, "if you don't stop shouting and jumping around you are going to get us for sure caught"

Nova turned to him and gave him a serious expression before turning back around and skipping into the furniture store.

Chishiya sighed before following Nova into the store, of course Nova chose the biggest bed out of the whole store.

Chishiya walked to a different side of the store, hoping to find another bed before he heard Nova shout from her bed.

"Chishiya!! It's too dark and eerie to be separated, just sleep here for the night, I won't bite" Nova shouted nervously, she felt that if he left her side for a second she would be dead meat.

Chishiya sighed before turning his happy self back around and trudging to where she was, he slowly lied himself down next to her and scooted as far away from her as possible, almost to the edge of the bed.

"Don't get used to this, I'm never sleeping this close to you again" Chishiya said coldly before he heard the soft but heavy breathing coming from Nova's mouth.

"Damn it you're asleep."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY UPDATED!!

sorry for how short of a chapter this is, I've been very busy and haven't been on Wattpad lately, but I am getting my writing motivation back so don't think I'm ditching this story! Please stick with me as I have future plans for this story :)