FIVE 🃏

Arisu had become a part of their little group now

Arisu had become a part of their little group now. They grew from a duo of just Usagi and Nova to a trio. Nova had been feeling quite like a third wheel since Usagi and Arisu had met, there was a certain spark in their eyes when they looked at eachother, anybody could tell just by looking at them.

Nova started thinking back to the Chishiya guy and what those locker bracelets meant. Maybe she could find the place?

Nova had plenty of cards to fill her wishes of getting enough cards, maybe just maybe she could find Chishiya again.

"Off to bed" Nova said heading for her room.

She felt weird tonight, like something bad was going to happen. Her gut feelings were usually right so she stayed awake staring at the ceiling for most of the night. She started to feel her eyelids getting heavy, signaling she should go to sleep. She decided to put her waist holster with her gun in it on and her pocket knife in her boots to make sure that she wouldn't lose them if she got kidnapped like her earlier dream had suggested. It was a dream she couldn't forget, way too vivid for her liking.

She drifted to dream land not to much later.

On the other hand, a few beach members were waiting outside of her house, waiting for her to go to sleep.

"Get her" the buff guy, who was driving said.

Chishiya sat calmly in the back seat with his signature smirk.

Two guys made their way to what they assumed was her window and broke it down, trying their best not to make too much noise. They climbed through the window and quietly placed a drugged rag on her face. Nova didn't even budge, she was too absorbed in her sleep to feel nor hear anything.

______________________

Nova woke up not in her bed, she was on a chair with her hands tied up and she couldn't see anything.

"What the fuck" she yelled out.

A cover was ripped off of her head as she took in the room around her, there were about 5 people in the room.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" the one with a large amount of piercings said tauntingly.

"What the fuck am I doing here and why" Nova questioned looking around the mostly bare room, it had a big table with many chairs around it.

The one in the middle spread his arms open wide before saying "this is the beach! Some of our members have reccomended you to us! You could be a great addition to our utopia!" 'Utopia? More like psych ward'

"And why the fuck did you kidnap me? And who are these people?" Nova asked, sending the "main man" a death stare. She noticed they all had the locker bracelets she had been noticing so much lately. 'Bingo' she settled down, not as scared anymore.