FOUR🃏♣️

"I will have to decline that offer" Nova said quickly

There was a moment of silence before Chishiya spoke again. "Don't you want to figure out what these bracelets mean?"

"I'd love to Chishiya, but I need to play more games first and figure out what this place is about so for now, it's a no" Nova said turning to walk away.

She turned around slightly before saying "I will find this place that you are talking about after I have plenty of cards collected"

Nova turned to walk away and made her way to the first floor, hoping nobody had picked up the playing card on their way out.

When she reached the small round table in the middle of the entry area, she was relieved to see the card still there. She stuffed it in her bra along with her other spades card from the first game.

She saw Usagi waiting for her on the stairs with her hand stuck out for Nova to grab. Nova took hold of Usagi's hand before skipping out of the game arena together once again.

Nova stopped short when she found Chishiya getting into a car with the others who had a locker bracelet on. 'That's weird, why and how do they have working cars? And what is this weird bracelet cult about?'

"You coming?" Usagi said, interrupting Novas thoughts.

"Yeah" Nova answered, her eyes still lingering on the now leaving car.

_______________

Nova and Usagi had unanimously decided that Nova's house was the best hideout place for them because it had beds and food for days. The problem they had was water, they didn't have much left to spare even for a week.

"I think these games are kind of fun" Nova said with a smile, Usagi returned the smile before saying "you must have gone crazy we're fighting for our deaths" usagi started laughing at Novas statement of actually enjoying the games.

"I'm going to two games tommorow if possible, you don't have to come because we still have visa days but I'd love to play more suits" Nova reasoned

Usagi looked at her as if she had gone crazy "well ok you can do that just promise me you won't get killed"

There was a moment of silence and Nova sighed before answering "promises have to be something you can't break that's not fairrrr I could die with a broken promise"

"Ok fine but try to be safe at least?" Usagi said

At this, Nova nodded. She turned to get up, heading to her room and layed in her bed. She stared at the ceiling before finally drifting off to a sleep.

"Get her" a buff guy said, waiting in the car for the others to get their job done.

Two guys stepped out of the car and broke the window to what they assumed was her room.