THIRTEEN 🃏♠️

Nova stood up, looking around for any reasoning as to why the other blimps have stopped in their place but the spades was somehow getting closer

Nova stood up, looking around for any reasoning as to why the other blimps have stopped in their place but the spades was somehow getting closer. 'Is this king a hunter?'

"Next stage start" the large board in front of them read.

"What's going on? Why is nothing happening? Did they not start the games?" Arisu questioned.

"Or.. maybe they just forgot to press the big red start button" Chishiya shrugged, 'that would be better for most of us if they forgot, I'd like a fucking break'. Nova sighed, turning to Usagi who was currently staring at the large bridge in front of them weirdly.

"What's up?" Nova asked stepping closer. "I hear something" and sure enough, a rumbling was heard, not very loud, but loud enough for them to hear.

They all stared ahead of them in silence, mostly because they were afraid of what that rumbling was. Until a bunch of cars made their way in front of the small group.

"It's beach members! They are still alive!" Arisu said.

"Hey we saw all of the blimps! We heard the next phase has started" a guy said, stepping out of his car.

The group and the beach members were conversing for a few seconds before a loud ringing was heard and the man in front of them was shot down immediately, then a woman beside him and so on.

Nova took this as a sign to run and of course everyone else got the memo as well and took off with her. Chishiya trailed along in the back casually, as if he was on a normal stroll. His hands were in his pockets and he was ducking every once in a while to try and avoid any bullets to his skull.

"Chishiya run the fuck faster!" Nova yelled back, and when he didn't even attempt to at least increase his speed to a jog, Nova did the most stupid thing imaginable and ran back to him, grabbing a hold of his arm and pulling him forcefully to the front.

He stumbled a bit, but caught up eventually, the group crouched behind a small building, waiting for a clearing in the crowd.

"What is this? They didn't even tell us the rules" usagi questioned.

"Without rules this is just a massacre!" Arisu screamed.

The shooting was directed in a whole other direction for a split second and the group took that as their chance to dip. Arisu was the first to run, he split up with the rest of the group, leaving usagi by herself while Nova, Kuina, and Chishiya made their way safely behind a car.

After about a minute, Nova heard Arisu and Usagi slam themselves against a car on the other side of the road, they had ran for quite a while before finally getting there.

"Are you guys ok?" Kuina yelled, peaking over the bumper of the car before a few gunshots rang out across the area almost hitting Kuina. Luckily Kuina ducked in time.

Arisu and Usagi got up and crouched, waiting for their moment to run. A few more gunshots rang across before complete silence. Usagi and Arisu sprinted across the road, making to the trios side of the road and stopping mid way, to check on a guy who apparently was still alive.  'Arisu you care too much about others, I hope that doesn't get you killed'

A few more shots were fired in their direction so they decided it was time to sprint to the car beside the trio. They made it across finally and almost launched themselves onto the car trying to avoid any shots fired at them.

"You guys good?" Kuina asked from their side of the cars. Chishiya pulled out two hand made bombs and handed them to Kuina and Nova. "A gift"

There was a silence for a while until a car was heard pulling up.

"Tatta?" Arisu said, causing Nova to peak her head around the car. 'So the blue hat guys name is tatta. Noted.'

"Come on get in the car!" Tatta screamed, motioning with his hand for them to hurry up.

One by one, Usagi, Arisu, Kuina, Nova, and Chishiya made their way to the car. Nova looked back to find Chishiya doing his stupid jog-walk with his hands in his pockets again. 'He's gonna get killed if he continues like this' Nova scoffed before grabbing a hold of his arm and dragging him faster.

Just as Nova was about to get into the car, she heard Chishiya behind her, "uh oh, that's not good" he said before he grabbed a hold on Novas arm, he dragged her back with him. "You guys go!" He yelled before he dragged Nova back behind the car and covered her while he also crouched himself.

There was a loud sound of an explosion before he uncovered her and got up, looking around for any sign of the king of spades.

"What the fuck Chishiya we almost died" Nova let out in a mumble of words, her eyes wide in shock.

Chishiya looked down, he eyed her with obvious interest.

"Come on, we have to find a shelter before the king of spades finds us" Chishiya said as he grabbed Novas hand and dragged her out from behind the car.

Now, nova didn't mind him holding her hand but she did in fact mind that he was pulling her out of her only hiding spot at the moment, she was out in the open now and felt completely unsafe with nothing to shield her.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

A/n
Hello!! Omgg sorry it's been so long since I've updated! I took a long break but I'm getting back onto a regular schedule now! Thank you so much for all of the support :)