FOURTEEN 🃏

After a while of Chishiya mindlessly dragging Nova by her hand down the streets of Shibuya, Nova finally spoke up

After a while of Chishiya mindlessly dragging Nova by her hand down the streets of Shibuya, Nova finally spoke up. "So.... Where are we going?" She asked, still looking around cautiously for any sign of the king of spades.

"We're going to look for food and shelter to survive the night, we're going to a game tommorow so get prepared. Since you are a pretty good hearts player, we will do jack of hearts." Chishiya explained, not taking his eyes off of his destination.

"Awww you thought about me that's so cute! We're going to a hearts game because you thought about me!" Nova shouted, teasing Chishiya

"Don't push your limits, I only said that because I don't want you dying in a diamond game with your pea sized brain." Chishiya turned, giving Nova a slight side eye.

"Awww you care about me! You don't want me to die! And for your information, I am a great diamonds player, I can play hearts, diamonds, and spades so don't play with me pretty boy!" Nova yelled forwards.

"Well perhaps we should do a clubs game then?" Chishiya turned, smirking in Novas direction.

"Hey! Not like you're much of a team player either!" Nova yelled before they took a sharp turn and entered the closest convenience store.

"Grab as many necessities as possible and meet me at the front of the store when you are finished" Chishiya whispered in Novas direction, finally letting go of her hand. That's when Nova had noticed they had been holding hands the whole time, to hide the blush rising to her face she nodded and turned to walk the other way to look for food as quickly as possible.

To Novas convenience, she found a candle and a lighter. She silently celebrated finding the strawberry and vanilla scented candle before putting the items in her bag. She also found some perfume and more deodorant, she almost jumped in the air at finding all of the goodies.

She grabbed a few non expired cereal bars and headed to the front of the store, she stopped halfway to grab a lipgloss and lip tint as well.

She made her way to the front, finding Chishiya standing there with plenty of piles of food, he looked down at her small stack of mostly self care stuff and sighed, almost rolling his eyes.

"I told you to get necessities not beauty stuff" he sighed, almost palming himself in the face.

"These are necessities, I don't wanna be stinky or musty in the apocalypse damn" Nova pouted, walking her way out of the convenience store.

"Do you even know where you're going?" Nova heard Chishiya yell from behind her.

"No, but I hope to find out" she said still walking mindlessly forward.

Nova kept walking for a few more steps before feeling a yank on her arm. She was pulled back into a large chest, Chishiyas to be exact.

"Why are you acting like this? Aren't you supposed to be following me and listening to me? What if you just kept walking and got shot??" Chishiya almost scolded.

"So you do care about me!" Nova said smiling giddily, skipping away.

"Ok Nova no more jokes for real get over here and follow me" Chishiya said, he was tired and wanted to find a place to sleep.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

A/n!

Heyyyy guys I'm back!! With a long awaited new chapter! So sorry this is so short! I've been on a break for personal reasons but I should be back to updating daily <3