THREE🃏♠️

At Nova's house, they both freshened up as much as possible with the bottles of water nova had left and picked some outfits out of novas closet.

Nova picked an outfit like this

'Gotta look badass in an apocalypse' Nova thought, inspecting herself in the mirror

Usagi walked in the room with a tank top and pants.
"Can we hideout here for a few days until our next game? You have some food and beds, we can pack some bags to bring with us for when we venture out." Usagi said, thinking hard.

"Sure plus it's too boring outside anyways, I'll probably pack my bag right now to be safe" Nova said standing up and grabbing a small bag to carry with her.

Usagi left the room in search of a bed to sleep on while Nova spent at least an hour figuring out what to bring in her mini bag. She found a small pocket knife and tucked that into her boots and found her bow and arrow, she put that on her back. She also stuck her gun in a small waist belt that she had found in her dads drawers.

'Damnnn I look really badass now'

"Ok everything I'm bringing in my bag is a brush, gum, lipstick, extra clothes, some water, some food, some facial and body wipes to stay clean, ammo for the gun because you never know how much youll need the gun, first aid kit, and some lotion in case my knees or elbows get ashy." Nova said to herself while looking at everything in her bag.

"Sounds like a good stash but is the lipstick, brush, gum, and lotion really needed?" Usagi said stepping into the room

Nova scoffed and looked at usagi "yes of course I don't want my lips to be dry and crusty looking, don't want my hair to be a mess, I don't wanna have dry crusty skin, and I don't want my breath to stink" Usagi rolled her eyes.

"Ok whatever but I think we should go to the game tonight because we need extra days on our visa to explore around the place" Usagi reccomended.

"Ok let's go then" Nova said taking Usagi's hand and leaving, remembering to lock the door on the way out.

_______________

They made their way into the game arena, it was a big building with 7 floors, it looked like an apartment complex.

Nova and Usagi stepped into the apartment complex and Usagi immediately started stretching, waiting for the game to commence. Nova grabbed a phone and took notice of all of the players in the room.

A guy with a bandana on who had a locker bracelet, there was also an oldish lady, 'I feel bad for her' , there was a shy looking guy with a blue hat, two girls with heels 'what is up with these games and having two girls with heels', a guy with glasses, a guy with a top hat, a guy with a suit, and a blonde guy in the corner with his hood over his head, he also had a locker bracelet and he was listening to music. 'How does that music thing even work? There's no power or battery' he glanced up and made eye contact, he then raised his hand and waved, 'weird'