SEVENTEEN 🃏❤️

Ns

Ns.
****************************
I woke up from my deep sleep to the feeling of warmth beside me. I open my eyes to see the beautiful man named Chishiya in front of me, he looked so peaceful sleeping.

I got up from the warmth of the bed and made my way over to where my clothes were, I grabbed a new black outfit that I may have taken earlier. I quickly put some nice smelling lotion all over me and some deodorant as well. I don't wanna stink.

I brushed my hair and reapplied my lipstick like I do 24/7, I turned to see Chishiyas eyes open, staring at me. I have to admit my heart may have fluttered to the sky but I'll never tell him that, I'm pretty sure he hates me and just uses me as his acquaintance.

"Good morning sunshine." I said sarcastically before walking up to the bed where he still looked half awake.

"We have a game to attend today" Chishiya said, reminding me again.

"Yeah I know, what game should we go to?"

"Don't you remember anything I said yesterday? I said we were going to the jack of hearts" Chishiya asked as if I was stupid.

"Well I wasn't really paying attention so..." I reply

"It shows" he says before getting up to get himself ready.

~ Time skip ~(back to second person)

Nova and Chishiya get to the game arena and find a table with collars on them. "Isn't this a little kinky?" Nova said before thinking about what to say.

Chishiya gave her a look that Nova could not read before putting one of the collars around his neck, Nova quickly followed his action before going to the main lobby of the prison looking arena.

"Hm nobody else is here" Nova verbally took note before hearing some very, weird noises...

Nova looked over to Chishiya who was smirking down at her from behind her. "So much for nobody else being here." He said, still smirking. Nova felt her stomach twist and flip at the face he was giving her but she continued on to find where the noise was coming from.

She then found one of the prison cells and looked through the small window in the cell, only to find two people doing something...

She backed up quickly from the cell before covering her eyes and wincing as if she was in pain "omg my eyes!" She shouted "though I wish that were me" she added quickly, sighing in the process.

Nova turned around to meet Chishiyas eyes, which were now darker and more intimidating than she had ever seen his eyes look. She hadn't realized that he had been there the whole time she was talking to herself about what she had just seen in the cell behind them.

His face took on an expression that Nova couldn't read and it was driving her crazy not being able to understand his thoughts in the moment.

"What?" She looks up at him tilting her head in confusion.

"Fuck" he muttered under his breath before walking back into the lobby silently.

Nova chased after him immediately, she thought he could possibly be mad at her for who knows what but she wasn't sure.

"Chishiya! Are you mad at me?" She says taking a hold of his shoulder and turning him towards her to meet his eyes.

"No." He replies without any emotion.

"Then why are you acting this way? Just yesterday and even this morning we were all buddy buddy why are you all of a sudden being a bitch face?" Nova asked. Chishiyas eyes grew darker than they were before.

Chishiya started walking closer to Nova until her back hit the wall in one of the last cells of the hallway.

"What are yo-" she gets cut off when she is harshly pulled into a kiss, flames ignite all over novas body, it feels like the room just got turned up by 50 degrees, her mind goes blank, and she kisses back with the same passion he was giving her.

🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓🍓

Hi guys! New chapter !
So excited for the jack of hearts game because it was the favorite in my show, I'm leaving you guys on a bit of a cliffhanger.

Don't worry I will be updating this book a lot more until it's finished because I have plans for a new book after this one! My summer just started so I will have plenty of time to get this done!