TEN 🃏❤️

Nova was looking in every room for Arisu and Usagi, she was running around every door of the hotel, knocking on the doors and shaking the door knobs violently

Nova was looking in every room for Arisu and Usagi, she was running around every door of the hotel, knocking on the doors and shaking the door knobs violently. She groaned, letting herself lean against the wall and then slide to the floor, she put her head into her knees and just sat there.

"Thank you for staying at seaside paradise, as a token of our appreciation, we will gift you with a game. Players please gather in the lobby"

'Now what the fuck'

Nova threw her head back and groaned before she picked herself off of the floor and made her way down the steps and into the lobby. She found a crowd fighting for phones.

Nova walked up to the table and tried her best to reach her arm through the large crowd of people, finally pulling out a phone.

She spotted Usagi and felt relief wash over her body. 'Where's Arisu?' Nova mouthed. At that, Usagi shrugged.

"Registration closed. Difficulty: 10 of hearts."

There was a series of gasps rising up from everywhere in the room. People started to crowd over at a specific area in the room, Nova walked over, letting her curiosity get the best of her and found momoka dead. Momoka looked almost as if she was peaceful, it looked like there was no struggle in her death.

Momokas friend ran to the lifeless body and immediately kneeled down by it, she was screaming and crying out her friends name. 'Poor girl'

"Game: witch hunt. Clear condition: find the witch and burn them in the judgement of fire, the witch role is not limited to women."

Nova looked through the window in front of her, to find huge flames nipping at the windows of the beach.

'Now that hatter is gone and the militants rule, this place will go down in flames soon'

"A witch hunt huh? This sounds fun!" Niragi stepped into the crowd, carelessly firing bullets into the air.

Nova decided it was best for her to leave before the place started falling apart, so she went to the only place she could think of, the security room.

Nova had overheard hatter talking to someone about the security room and went to hunt it out the night before.

When she reached the security room, she heard voices. 'I thought nobody else knew about this place??'

She inhaled a deep sigh before turning the handle slightly and opening the door, to her surprise, she found Chishiya and Kuina.

"Oh my god heyyy Nova!!" Kuina screamed, hugging Nova.

As they straightened up from the hug that lasted way longer than it should have, Nova turned to Chishiya.

"I understand what you did was for survival, but you could have figured that shit out without a decoy, even I could have figured that out"

"You must be clever huh?" Chishiya questioned, glad they are at least turning back into a more silly nature.

"Actually I am, I'm a diamonds, hearts and spades player so I'm pretty damn strong compared to your only diamond playing self" Nova remarked, rolling her eyes.

Chishiya scoffed before they all directed their eyes to the security tvs in front of them. There were people running and the militants were shooting anybody in sight. 'This isn't good'

There was a figure in one of the security tvs that had caught Kuina and Novas eyes. It was Anne, she was frantically searching through every drawer and filing cabinet.

"I'm going to go help her" Kuina said standing to leave the room.

"BE SAFE AND DONT DIE!" Nova screamed to her on her way out.

"That leaves just me and you, do you think you can trust me again??" Chishiya said from behind Nova, somehow he had gotten closer to her from behind and she could feel his presence hovering over her.

Nova didn't dare turn around. "Hmm I guess I can" she said tauntingly.

"Enough to follow me in front of a gun?" He asked, tilting his head to the side and letting his hair fall a bit onto Novas shoulder.

"Hmm sounds risky... I like that" she answered and finally turned around, she inhaled a sharp breath when she realized how close they were, her face was only inches from his. She caught him taking a glance at her lips before swiftly moving to walk out of the door.

"Damn just leave me behind" Nova mumbled before following after him.

The place they ended up at was somehow on the roof, Niragi was on this roof as well, firing many shots at people down below. 'He's such a bitch'

"Do you ever get tired of bullying innocent people?" Chishiya asked, stepping out from their hiding spot. Nova stayed hidden.

"Where were you hiding?" Niragi asked, grabbing his gun from off of the stand and standing up, putting his hands on his hips.

"You must think you're so clever huh?" Niragi said stepping forward.

"But I am clever"

"The power was switched from the generators to the main source, so someone who knows this place is guilty, so I'm going to kill every executive starting with you" Chishiya explained.

"Well I'd like to see you try" Niragi dared

Niragi pointed the gun at Chishiya, and just as Nova saw Chishiyas life flash before her eyes, chishiya ducked to the side and threw all of the playing cards up into the air. Niragi was surprised by this action, and him being caught off guard cost him his life. In those few seconds Chishiya took out his home made flame gun and shot fire right at Niragi, the next scene was surreal, Niragi stumbled about and eventually slipped off of the roof .

There was an awkward silence hanging in the air until Nova decided to speak. "Don't you think things are stirring up in the lobby now?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n

Tysm guys for 2k views! I didn't think anybody would see this but Tysm!! ❤️❤️

Anyways my writing is a little bit sloppy in these last few chapters and I apologize very much but I just wanted to get out the chapters for you guys and have been very unmotivated lately! So I'm very sorry for the sloppy writing :) let me know how you like this story so far