Minus 1 life, survive more.

Chris POV

Work is straining me so bad. I shouldn't have chased on this position coz yoh! But I know I can do this,if not for me for princess Aiden's future.

At home>>
I open the door and I find it so relaxing, the house smells fresh and is tidy, not my office,papers ND files everywhere. I definitely need an assistant.

Cinthia:evening
Me:hey, where's Aiden

Cinthia:she's sleeping already, and I know when it's my turn to sleep she'll wake up and I have to wake up to

Me:yeah,stress me? Like my job

Cinthia:you're so tensed baby, come upstairs so I can give you massage

Me:I won't lie shem,looking at that staircase I get more tired. I think I'll be down here for the night..

Cinthia:your wish is my command, let me go get you something comfortable first okay?

Me: I'd appreciate it

Okay what's happening,is it me who's been working so much that I even forgot my wife's hand or she's grown more supportive. I feel so important and it melts me inside. She come downstairs carrying my silky black Nike short and she's in her short PJs.

Cinthia:want me to help you change or..?

Chris:please

She undresses me and helps me wear my short. She starts rubbing my shoulders softly then applied some oil and massaged my whole body. I felt so relaxed and I was able to stand and went to shower. I finished shower and ate dinner together then brushed teeth. I came out of the shower and found her preparing bed.

Cinthia:how do you feel?

Me:a lot better after so many days, relaxed actually

Cinthia:I miss you*biting her lower lip*

Me:yeah?*getting closer and kiss* you miss me?*whispering while kissing her neck,making her moan a little*

Cinthia:I miss you*whispering*

I kiss her passionately and look into her eyes,it's been long since I saw them. And she's lowered her eyes, she's horny. She gets closer kissing me and I respond pushing her down.
She starts shaking her ass and I go down her neck kissing leaving wet kisses. I pinch her breasts

Cinthia:mmhaa!

I massage them and suck them,but not on the nipple,mommy has milk. I slowly undress her while kissing her all over

Cinthia:mmh! Aaahh!*pinching on her breasts*

I take out my manhood who's been poking. I penetrate her slowly

Me:fuck! So tight!*I groan and damn she's so tight*

I penetrate slowly.

She presses her jaws on me whilst moving and moaning. I go in her again

Cinthia:aaah!

I start moving a little faster and she holds the sheets and lets them go.

Cinthia:aahh! Fuck!! Chr...aahh!

I go a little faster and increase my pace till I was banging so hard on her

Cinthia POV

Fuck this is so good

Me:aahhh!*I pull the shits* fuck!

He bangs me so hard I can feel butterflies in my stomach. He increases the pace and bangs mercilessly, I cry out so loud in pain but enjoyment.