Goodbye Cinthia

Morning>>
Cinthia POV
I'm looking good, ready to go home. I take my suitcases downstairs and I find mercy eating breakfast and I join him.
Me:morning
Mercy:hey
Me:mercy can we talk
Mercy:you talk I'm still eating
Me:why are you like this? You know I'm married to your bro and yes he's hurt me but I still love and respect him. I will try and fix things with him and I think you should do the same with your Mandy.
Mercy:wow..
Me:yeah *I stand up and take my suitcases to the Uber, I go back to get my phone, mercy blocks my way* may I pass
Mercy:so you're really not considering me,my feelings. You're really gonna leave, just like that.
Me:yes mercy, my marriage is waiting for me, I have to go.
Mercy:okay *he moves off and I take my things and went to the Uber and it drove off*

After about two hour drive, we arrive and I pay. The security guard helps me with my suitcases and welcomes me.
Him:welcome back mam, we missed you.
Me:I missed you guys. Is everything good?
Him:it's back to good now that you're here.
Me:what do you mean?
Him:this new lady half cut our salary, we now earn half and she said we shouldn't tell boss because she'll kill us.
Me:what? I'll deal with it okay, for now just get back to work and I'll pay you double to pay for money you didn't receive.
Him:you the best

I went in and I didn't even knock. When I get to the living room, Lisa is sitting on Chris's lap and they're kissing. I drop my bags and phone and they look up.
Chris:Cinthia *removes Lisa off him*
Lisa:ahh iscefe!
Cinthia:you may carry on, I'm sorry to disturb you *I take my bags and go back*
Chris:baby no! *he blocks my way*I'm sorry, you didn't have to see that. I promise nothings going on,it's the first time I swear with my whole life.
Cinthia:it's wrong to swear Chris,don't you know,it's forbidden
Chris:that's why I'm swearing,to show you I'm sincere,I'm even taking risks.Babe I promise you
Lisa:yesterday we fucked,tell her Chris
Chris:Lisa just shut up!Babe you're back and you can't leave again
Cinthia:is it true you fucked?
Chris:no! Babe, Lisa see what you've done now?
Lisa:it's the truth though
Cinthia:nx*I take my bags and go past him (he pocket file drops that has her pregnancy results) I just left and called for an Uber, waited for it and I went to a nearby hotel. Chris just keeps breaking me*

Chris POV
I can't believe Lisa ruined my chances of getting my wife back. I mean why would she lie to Cinthia. Today she's leaving this house and I'ma need Anderson's help with that. I'll just call him
Call convo
Anderson:exe
Me:sure, I need you to help me man
Anderson:Lisa?
Me:yeah, I want her out of my life please.
Anderson:okay lock her in your room I'm coming
Me:sure

I call Lisa from the kitchen and she comes, I lock the door.
Lisa:come to mommy
Me:hold your horses, just sit down
Lisa:why did you call me?
Me:I said sit down. Why did you lie to Cinthia
Lisa:I want her out of our lives, she ruined our moment
Me:that lil moment you're talking about was a mistake, life with you is a mistake Lisa and today I want you out, whether dead or alive.
Lisa:haw Chris I thought you loved me
Me:I loved you then not after you left me.(knock knock!) here's your surprise *open the door and locks again*
Anderson:hey Lisa
Lisa:Anderson? This is my surprise? Anderson? Really
Anderson:tie her up *they tie her on the chair and taped her mouth* you see this knife, I'ma cut through your thighs to your pussy that you can't close if you don't tell the truth. Ima ask you twice. Chris you may ask
Chris:who's the father of your child? *untape her*
Lisa:Chris
Chris:okay, let's try one last time. And remember, this knife will fuck you like I did. Who's the father of this child
Lisa:....*mumbles*
Anderson:sorry? What was that?
Lisa:I don't know, I'm not sure yet but I know for sure it's not Chris's child.
Anderson:so Chris you heard, you've been cleared. Lisa pack your bags we're going to my house and tomorrow we're going to the doctor for a DNA.
Chris:nx! Thanks bro*pissed off*

Anderson left and Chris banged the living room and even broke the TV plasma. All couch cushions teared and feathers all over. He later stood up to lock his door but he saw a brown envelope on the floor. He picked it up and went to sit down. He opened it and read it.
Chris:Cinthia is pregnant...but how...?she never told me. But... Wow I'm going to be a father*Chris couldn't believe it*wow... Cinthia wow. So I have a child, my real child...