"Kitty?" I said, looking at the cursive writing.

"Yeah, that's like her nickname.. for me at least," she said. "Quiet and very feline-like,"

"So I'd say yours would be Smiley Potato.. or Potato for short," I pondered.

"Yeah? And why's that?" She giggled.

"I don't really know, it's just the first few words that come to mind." I replied. "Maybe because of how much you smile?"

"Hehe, well in that case, can I call you 'Angel'?" She said.

"Why would you do that?" I said.

"Well..... it just suits you. You have an innocent and young face, but you're really not once someone steps into a fight with you. That's why it fits the word angel, because they're said to also be terrifying!" She monologued.

I shrugged my shoulders, not really thinking too much of it.

Namjoon's POV

"We should be fine here," I said.

Yeonjun and I are staying in my house for the time being.

Yeonjun seemed uneasy. Ticked off even.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Why aren't we going after them? We're hiding like cowards! Y/n's down, and we could take the rest of them easily! This is so stupid!" He said angrily.

"Cheol is on his way back to full health, and that taekwondo guy who we've never fought before, could give us a good beating." I explained.

"Is it cool if I have a few friends to help us then?" He said. "I already texted them the address."

"I suppose there's nothing wrong with that," I said.

Soon after, there were some people outside and Yeonjun let them in. Wonyoung was included.

"Wony!" I exclaimed. "You're okay!"

"Of course I'm okay," she boasted, hugging me.

"I promise I'll get back at them for you," I said.

"You two are close," one of the girls said.

"Wonyoung is like a daughter. I never really got to have one, that's all." I said. "And who could you be?"

"This is Huh Yunjin." Yeonjun said. "And we've also got Kang Taehyun, Kazuha, and last but not least, Bangchan."

"Nice to meet you, Namjoon-nim!" They bowed.

"Skip the formalities with me, we can be casual, ok?" I said.

"Ok! Thank you sir!" They bowed again. Yeonjun kissed his teeth.

"I'll let you all in real quick." I said. "If we keep pressing on them, they won't be able to fight back, and all my plans will snap into place."

"What are all your plans?" Taehyun raised his hand.

"I'll rid of Annoying Cheol first, and then I'll turn Y/n into my own, which will leave the rest of them powerless." I said.