37

October 26th, 2022

Trey Pov.

"Aye nigga what KD call a meeting for?" I asked on the phone wit J3.

"Hell if I know. Ever since you fucked his sister he think he can't trust nobody for real." J3 said.

"You is stupid. That nigga ain't never trusted anyone fully since Stacey." I said.

"And you nasty. Fucking on yo best friend sister." J3 said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up and its fucked my nigga. That's in the past." I said.

"Oh my bad I forgot you started fucking on ya babymomma again." J3 said laughing.

"You just think you a damn comedian. Fuck off my line." I said and hung up.

Queen walked past me looking good as fuck. She walked in the kitchen and I hopped up quick.

"Where you going?" I asked as I leaned up against the counter

"Boy you ain't my daddy or my man. Mind yours." She said digging in her purse.

"Shittt the way you was screaming last night I coulda swore I was yo daddy." I said with a smirk.

"Here you go. Didn't nobody ask you all that and don't act like I ain't have your ass moaning all loud and shit." She said as she rolled her eyes.

"You ain't do shit. Go get me and our son some food." I said slapping a 100 on the counter.

"Boyyy okay now get out my face." She said putting her hand in my face.

I stood straight up and smacked her ass then ran out the kitchen to Legend room.

"Trey imma beat your ass." I heard Queen yell.

I laughed and walked in Legend room. Dude had fell asleep eating some chips. I picked up the chips and turned his tv off. Then I took my shoes off and laid next to him.

I closed my eyes and just started thinking about how the last 3 months been. If somebody asked me what's going on between me and Queen in all honesty I wouldn't know what to say because I don't know.

That's my first love and babymomma but I had no sexual feelings toward her after her breakdown. I was for real just on co-parent shit. Until recently, after them niggas broke in her crib.

I thank God I decided to see Legend that day. Loosing Queen wouldn't have went well for me. She next in line after my momma and grandma. Not to mention my son needs his mother.

Living wit her these past few months make me see shit differently, makes me question why we didn't talk things out after the breakdown. I really gave up on my family just to hoe around and be young again.

I ain't ever ask what she wanted I just ended it and set her up with her own crib. When she started messing wit Nick a nigga was jealous as fuck. I was the only nigga she ever slept with so just thinking bout her fucking someone else had me pissed.