28

October 19, 2022
2 months and 9 days later.

Liyah Pov.

"Okay Mrs. Hill, I will be there!" I said before hanging up my phone.

I was laying in my bed at my apartment, when Mrs. Hill called. Kira's birthday is in 4 days and mine is in 5. Mrs. Hill is having her a surprise birthday party at her facility. She won't get out till a week before thanksgiving so she thought to just do it there.

I was extremely nervous. I haven't seen Kira in months and I missed her so much but what really has my stomach in a knot is having to see KD. I haven't seen him since we had sex and if it wasn't for Kira's birthday I wouldn't be going.

I'm now 6 months pregnant and I can't wait till my son gets here. I haven't decided on a name yet because I generally have no idea. It was always supposed to be Quinton Smith Jr. Luckily I haven't had any run ins with him since my ultrasound appointment and I hope it stays that way.

"Liyah i'm back." Jaz said yelling from my living room. Her help has really been amazing over the last few months and I don't know what I would do without her.

"Good i'm starving." I said getting my ass up to walk to the living room.

"You and my God son always are." She said laughing.

"Haha hoe." I said rolling my eyes.

"Mean ass. Just jokes boo." Jaz said laughing again.

"Yea yea but I got a question." I said walking into my kitchen getting a gatorade from the fridge.

"Yes ma'am?" Jaz said looking at me curiously.

"Kira is having a surprise birthday party this weekend for her birthday. I want you to come with me." I said nervously.

"No disrespect to her mental stage right now but its fuck that bitch. Only birthday i'm finna be celebrating next week is yours." Jaz said.

"JAZ." I said

"Nah Liyah, that girl has disrespected me for years. Called me names and all kinds of shit and the only reason I ain't beat her ass yet is because of you. So its fuck that girl birthday and everything else she got going." Jaz said about to take a bite of her food.

"You're right. I just wish y'all all got along. Asia just dipped. I ain't heard from her in weeks. I think she cut me off because I didn't tell her about Kira but it wasn't my business to tell." I said.

"Liyah if that girl can stop talking to you over that, was she really your friend? She ain't stop talking to Kira though cause she post about visiting her." Jaz said.

"WHAT. When she post. She must got me blocked or hidden from viewing her story." I asked shocked asf.

"All the time. The most recent time was last week." Jaz said.

"So Kira back talking to everyone but me shaking my head. I'm trying to figure out what I did. Like what the fuck. I don't even care imma go to this birthday party for her mom but if she don't wanna talk to me I ain't gone force shit." I said mad asf. Lately I just been so mad about everything. I mean everything.

"Its okay Liyah. Maybe she just need more time to heal before seeing you." Jaz said.

"Nah fuck that. I'm not even a selfish person or try to make things about me but they both was by my hospital bed doin all that grieving just to treat me like shit right now. Like I ain't tryna heal from shit too. I understand Kira traumatized but nobody asked her to kill Von for me. I appreciate it but damn u ain't gotta cut me out." I said angry asf.

I stood up and went straight to my closet. That's been my safe place. I would go in the corner of my closet and cry. Not from sadness but from anger. My hormones are so bad and my past trauma makes them worse.