26

August 10th, 2022

Liyah Pov

I woke up and was laying on top of KD again. I don't know how this keeps happening.

(just a reference on how their laying)

"KD." I looked up and whispered not knowing if he was sleep or not.

"Yea." He said with his eyes closed.

"Why are you in here?" I asked still staring at him.

"Because you screamed stop Q and Von last night and when i woke you up you started crying. I laid with you and ended up falling asleep and you did too." KD said still not opening his eyes.

"Omg i'm so sorry. I don't even remember." I said sitting up and staring at him.

"It's all good. I gotta tell you something anyway." KD said finally opening his eyes. He looked down and that's when i realized i was straddling him.

He put his hands on my hips letting me know it was okay and to relax.

"What is it?" I asked anxious.

"Kira going to a mental facility. She ain't getting better and she needs help. She going later today." KD said.

I instantly broke down crying. KD pulled me back down to his chest and I laid there crying.

"She going to be ight Liyah. She need this help and when she get out she gone be the Kira you always knew." KD said, then he kissed my forehead.

We layed there for a few minutes until my phone rang. I sat up and reached over and answered my grandma.

"Hey granny." I said.

"Hey baby, I just want to let you know I can't make it to the ultrasound. I went to the doctor yesterday and I have a cold, and I don't want that around you." Mrs Turner said.

"Omg are you okay." I asked feeling my heart rate go up. Until I felt those hands on my hips and calmed down.

"Yes baby. Its just a small cold don't you be worrying. Ari is already annoying me. I was just calling you to tell you." Mrs Turner said.

"Okay granny but I will be calling you to check on you. I love you." I said

"I love you too." Mrs Turner said.

I hung up the phone and took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Almost crying again. Until i felt the hands on my hips move up and down.