35

October 25th, 2022

KD pov

I got back in Liyah car after leaving Kira facility and told her take me to her place so I could get my truck. She said okay not asking me any questions. Glad she ain't the type of female to ask questions because in this moment I ain't feel like talking.

I wanted to head straight for my moms house but I couldn't leave Kayla hanging. Not when she ain't got nobody.

After 50 minutes of driving we was finally back at Liyah crib. She pulled in and parked then turned the car off. I looked over at her and she was staring at me with a concerned look.

"I'm good mama. Stop looking at me like that." I said as I dug in my pocket to get my keys.

She sighed."You're lying Khalan but i'm not gone push you to talk. Just go handle your business." She said reaching for the door handle.

We both got out the car and I walked to her side. I pulled her into a hug as much as could because of her bump. She let go and looked up at me.

"Be safe Khalan." She said before tryna walk away.

I pulled her back and pecked her lips a couple times before smacking her ass.

"Always, Imma stop by later." I said letting her go.

"Okay." She said as she walked to the elevator.

I watched until the doors closed before getting in my truck and heading to the hospital.

Once I got there I pulled in and took my gun out my pants putting it under my seat. I hopped out the truck and went straight in. I walked up to the counter and seen Mia.

"What room is Trevor Jones Jr in?" I asked her.

"Umm... Room 204. Also you got my text this morning?" She asked me.

"Nah wassup." I lied. I got it but forgot to read it.

"Imma text you again." She said pulling out her phone.

"Fasho." I said before walking away.

I got on the elevator and headed to floor 2. My phone dinged and it was Mia.

Anybody on the outside would think Mia just another hoe i'm fuckin but truth is she work for me

Anybody on the outside would think Mia just another hoe i'm fuckin but truth is she work for me. She used to be one of J3 hoes till he started taking Laila serious. Soon as I heard she worked in a hospital I recruited her.

I locked my phone before going in TJ room. It was quiet in there and Kayla was sitting on the chair in the room crying. Soon as the door closed she looked up at me and immediately stood up. She wrapped her arms around me and cried harder.

"Calm down Kayla he gone be alright you know he strong." I said as I rubbed her back,

"He's all I have left KD. Without him i'm nothing. I can't loose my baby." She said sniffing after every word.

"You ain't gone loose him. Stop thinking like that." I said as I let her go looking down at her.

"Okay but who would even wanna hurt my baby? TJ's dad has been dead for years and nobody knows about what we had going." She said as a tear slide down her cheek.

I wiped her tear and started thinking about what she said. The only nigga that came to mind was Q but that nigga don't know bout Kayla so why shoot TJ.

"I don't know but imma find out. What doc say?" I said letting her go walking up to TJ.

"That he stable but they don't know if he will wake up." Kayla said with tears in her eyes.

"Everything gone be straight. He just need a couple days." I said as I stared at TJ

Kayla was finna say something but someone knocked on the door. Kayla and I looked over at it and seen that lame lightskin nigga and the cop who was questioning me when J3 got shot. I instantly started mugging.

"Kayla what is he doing here?" Jordan asked while the cop walked over to TJ bed.

"What you mean he's a friend and him and TJ have a bond." She said.

"He been cheating on you Kayla, he shouldn't be here." Jordan said making me laugh.

"Jordan we were never together. It was just some fun. Stop making it a big deal. I know he's messing with someone else. We ended our thing earlier today anyway." Kayla said.

She really explaining shit to this bitch ass nigga. I wasn't finna say shit though and now I know this nigga told Liyah about Kayla.

"Doesn't matter this mother fucker was over at your house playing father then ended it with you. You deserve better." Jordan said making me laugh again.

"What's funny nigga." Jordan said to me.

"You pussy. Better watch who you speakin on." I said laughing some more.

"Is that a threat towards my son?" The officer said.

Makes sense now. This nigga a cops son. Liyah better not have told this nigga shit. I ain't say shit to the officer I just looked at him.

"Stop Mr. Williams. It wasn't a threat. We are all here for my son so lets get along." Kayla said.

"Imma bounce. You got my number." I said finna walk out.

"See look what you did." I heard Kayla say before leaving.

I wasn't worried about that nigga or his father. I could kill em both but I ain't worried about that shit right now. I gotta take care of my moms.

I left out the hospital and hopped in my truck. Soon as I pulled off my phone started ringing.

"Who this?" I asked.

"James, I got some information." He said.

"Why the fuck you calling, anybody could be listening." I asked.

"I'm a cop remember ain't nobody listening and i'm outside finna hop in my car." He said.

"What you got?" I asked.

"Yo moms called the police station saying she had information about her son. Glad I was the one to pick up the phone." He said.

"Word? That's all she said?" I asked.

"Yea she said she wanna talk to a cop in person because you popular in New York and got so many people working for you. I still legally gotta head that way but i'm letting you know so you can get there first."He said.

"Preciate it." I said as I hung up.

I stopped at a red light and immediately started punching my steering wheel. My own mother tried calling 12 on me. Imma kill her. 

I sped all the way to her house. Soon as I pulled up I grabbed my gun and hopped out. I walked up to her door and kicked it in.

"What the hell, have you lost your mind?" She asked me.

To be continued.....

—————————————————
Heyy I'm so sorry i've been gone this long but ya girl finally graduated!! Drop y'all grad years!

TJ being shot👀

Y'all think Jordan did too much?

Mrs Hill calling the cops!!

Sorry for any typos!