02

March 7, 2022

KD Pov

"Hey Ma" - KD said as he walked into his mothers house.

"Hey baby, what brings you by" - Mrs Hill said walking in the living.

"Damn I can't come see my momma" KD said sitting down on the couch.

"Boy hush and watch yo mouth" - Mrs Hill

"My bad"

Mrs Hill stays in a 3 bedroom house in New York. She stayed by herself since Mr. Hill passed 10 years ago and Kira moved out about 2 years ago. KD goes by and checks on her considering she's in her 50's.

"Where your loud mouth sister at, she barely come see me since she moved out. Thinking she grown now" - Mrs Hill

"Ma i don't know, i don't be worried about that girl. She probably at work right now. Ill call her later"

"Probably, but how you been baby.  You still be doing all that illegal stuff. You know i hate you doing that stuff." -Mrs Hill

"i don't want you worried about that. Im good ma"

My phone started going off and i looked down to see it was Trey and J3.

Bruddas🖤🥷🏾

why i just see that
bitch ass nigga Von wit your sister -J3

Wtf lemme see

- J3

Imma kill her

Chill out KD, hear her out first - Trey

Ion wanna hear shit, i told her to stay away from him

With that I locked my phone and kissed my momma forehead.

"You leaving me already" - Mrs Hill

"Sorry ma i got some business to handle, I love you"

"I love you too, please be safe"- Mrs Hill

"I will ma, ill call you later"- I said as I closed her door and started walking to my truck.

As soon as I got in I called Kira dumbass

As soon as I got in I called Kira dumbass. After the 3rd ring she finally answered.

....

                     Kira Pov

As soon as I got on my lunch break I seen my big head brother was calling me.

"What Khalan"

"Kira don't fucking play with me and stop calling me by my government, being fed and shit".  - KD

"Khalan stfu and what do you want im tryna eat lunch"

"Why the fuck i heard you was with that nigga Von and don't fucking lie" - KD

"I wasn't with nobody what are you talking about"

I was scared as fuck, i know i was with him but it wasn't even that long. I was telling him that we was done. Von is my ex boyfriend and he cheated on me several times. He used to be best friends with my brother till he started hanging with the opp Q. My brother didn't want me around him anymore and I owe my brother so i did as told.

"Kira stop fucking lying I got a damn picture of y'all sitting together.  Why the fuck you with that nigga if I told you not too" - KD

"I'm sorry Khalan, i was ending things with him and i just had to see him one more time. we was together 3 damn years"

"I don't give a fuck if it was 10, next time do what i say. He could have hurt you. Glad u was atleast smart enough to do it in public. You still got that gun in your car?" - KD

"Yes Khalan i'm not dumb"

"You act like it, and go see ma sometimes. You move out and act like you don't know who raised you" -KD

"Boy shut the fuck up i call mama everyday. I'm a full-time nurse and I be tired"

"Don't be tired for your lil ratchet ass friends" -KD

"My friends ain't never been ratchet, u the one who got hoes for friends"

"I ain't got friends them my brothers fuck outta here, but like i said stay away from that bitch ass nigga Von. Imma talk to you later. I love you.-KD

"I love you too"

With that I closed my phone and made my way to the cafe, to meet my girls for lunch.

"Hey Bitches" - kira

"Hey bestie boo" - Asia

"Hey bae" - Liyah

" Im so tired im ready for my shift to endddd" - Asia

"Me, too. ready for the damn weekend. we all off too, club??" - Kira

"Hell yea" - Asia

"I gotta ask Q" - Liyah

"Wtf you mean u gotta ask that nigga Q" I said as me and Asia looked at her with a confused face.

"He doesn't like me to go out unless its with him and I don't want to argue with him." Liyah said with a soft voice.

"You don't have to ask him shit, you a grown ass woman and you always gone be safe with me boo. I wish a bitch would try my bestie" I said and Asia agreed with me.

Hearing Liyah talk like this pisses me off, and i wonder if this nigga is abusing her. Any Nigga who put his hands on a female is a straight up bitch. Thinking about Q putting his hands on my best friend makes me loose my appetite.

"I know I am, but I still have to ask him. I know i will always be safe with you and i love you for always having my back" Liyah said with a smile.

"I love you too" I said with a smile back.

After that we just continued to eat lunch and gossip. After our lunch break was over we all walked back to the hospital and continued our shift.

—————————————————

Sorry for any grammar mistakes!!

How was chapter 2?

Do yall like Kira?