36

October 25th 2022

KD Pov

Soon as I pulled up to my moms crib I grabbed my gun and hopped out. I walked up to her door and kicked it in.

"What the hell, have you lost your mind?" She asked me.

I cocked my gun back and pointed it straight at her face. Not caring about what she had to say.

"Khalan Darius Hill. What the hell! How dare you point a gun at me. I birthed you, you son of a bitch." She yelled.

I stared at her with so much anger. She right she birthed a nigga and gone pull some foul shit like this.

"KHALANNN PUT IT DOWN NOW!" She continued to yell.

I heard footsteps behind me and it was James. He walked up to me slowly with his gun out.

"Finally officer. Look he's crazy and a murder. He was about to kill me." She said which made me and James both start laughing.

"You a foul ass bitch." I said while laughing.

James put his gun back in his holder and went to go shut the door. I looked at my mother and had never seen so much fear in a person eyes.

"What the hell is this?" She asked.

"You thought you could call the police on me? Is you shitten me? I run this mother fuckin city." I said as I lowered my gun.

"You all good here boss? Imma head back to the station." James said.

"Yea don't speak on this shit to nobody." I said.

"Ight." James said before leaving.

"I'm sorry, please son." She said with tears slowly falling from her cheek.

"I ain't yo son. My mama gone because this bitch in front of me ain't her. You ain't gotta a daughter either. You're sick as fuck. Gone take the side of a man who sold your daughter to niggas every week." I said through gritted teeth.

"She lied Khalan." She said which made me shoot right beside her head.

"AHHHHH." She screamed.

"Shut the fuck up or the next one is for your head." I said.

Candace was crying hard now and shaking. I didn't give no fucks.

"You got some nerve sitting over there crying. How you think Kira felt when her own mother ain't believe her? You sick bitch." I said as I shook my head.

My phone dinged and I looked down and seen it was Big T.  Wonder what this nigga want.

Wonder if that nigga was dealing for somebody back then

Wonder if that nigga was dealing for somebody back then. Imma tell Liyah to put him on the block list.

"Kha-" Candace tried to say.